Accepted [Verise & Veriyn] Creating illegal books and ban evading [Console and Michael] [Accepted]

Discussion in 'Appeals Archive' started by Verise, May 4, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Verise

Verise Member

1. Server/platform (Classic / Skyblock / Forums / Discord ): Skyblock
    2. In-game name: Verise & Veriyn
    3. Full exact Ban Message: Screenshot by Lightshot and Screenshot by Lightshot
    4. Did you read the rules ? I admit, I didn't actually read the rules before I tried creating illegal books and ban evading afterwards.
    5. Why do YOU think you were banned? I was banned for attempting to create an illegal book which I wanted to try use to dupe. I admit it. I tried to use the chunk dupe glitch. I wasn't thinking straight and wanted to gain an advantage for myself. I also tried getting on an alternate account because I couldn't wait to be unbanned.
    6. Was this an incorrect ban? No.
    7. Were you ever banned before on SkyBlock? If so, what for? No.
    8. Why do you think you should be unbanned? I think I should be unbanned because I've learnt from my mistakes. I shouldn't have tried to dupe in the first place. I am really sorry. I hope I can be forgiven.

2. bERYbERRY

bERYbERRY c000000000000000kies Builder Premium

IGN:
    BertBerry
    Tagging the banning moderator, Michael ~

3. Michael

Michael Active Member

IGN:
    michael1234
    Hello Verise, thank you for taking the time to create an appeal.

As stated in your appeal, you were banned for creating extremely large books in an attempt to use them to gain an unfair advantage. This behavior is not allowed, and if you had been successful, bans for actual duping are generally much longer, and sometimes permanent, depending on the severity. As it seems that you understand how you have broken the rules, why it is not allowed, and have taken responsibility for your actions, you will be given another chance; however, I would like you to first read through this thread, and restate all of the rules, in your own words.

Once this has been completed, your accounts will be unbanned, under the assumption that you are not to try to duplicate items, or break any of the other rules, in the future, as it will be met with a harsher punishment.

4. Verise

Verise Member

I'm not sure if I'm allowed to paraphrase, but I tried to use my own words as much as possible. Thank you for the chance.

Player Disrespect:
    Disrespecting any staff or players in any way like make light of them, calling them names is not allowed. Everyone deserves to be respected

Chat Related Offenses:
    You are not allowed to spam in chat, flame or/and swear at others or try to bypass the chat filters.

/Nick Abuse:
    Basically attempting to impersonate someone else is not allowed without their prior permission.

Extreme Chat Related Offenses:
    You are not allowed to discriminate anyone. Some examples are: discriminating against their race, gender or sexuality.

Advertising and Inappropriate Links:
    Advertising any external websites or server IPs that could draw players away from the server are not allowed, except for those that belong to the staff members. Links to inappropriate sites are also forbidden

Posting Malicious Links:
    Links that are able to harm or scam anyone are not allowed to be posted.

DDoS or Account Hacking Threats:
    You aren't allowed to threaten any players on the server with threats like hacking their accounts

Releasing Private Information and Doxing:
    Do not try to obtain personal information from others or releasing them to the public

Ban/Mute Evading:
    Do not use an alterante account when banned/muted

Scamming:
    You are not allowed to scam players of any items. Inside the game and outside the game.

Griefing:
    Griefing is prohibited from the server. Trust people at your own risk. Multiple griefs will result in a one month ban and minor griefs is up to staff discretion. Large griefs will also result in puishments.

Island Farming:
    Repeatly resetting your island to "farm" the resources on it which is not allowed.

Inappropriate Names and Skins:
    You are not allowed to use a skin/name that is inappropriate on the server

5. Michael

Michael Active Member

IGN:
    michael1234
    Thank you for your response. You will be unbanned shortly.

6. Michael

Michael Active Member

IGN:
    michael1234
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.