Withdrawn UrsusMaiorus staff application

Discussion in 'Withdrawn/Inactive Applications' started by UrsusMaiorus, Apr 19, 2020.

?

What should I focus on inprove first

1. forum activity

9.7%
  2. discord activity

8.1%
  3. helping in chat

82.3%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. UrsusMaiorus

UrsusMaiorus Well-Known Member

IGN:
    Ursusmaiorus
    if u noticed i have tried to stop after hearing we were not allowed to do it. So I am working it asap

2. Tog

Tog atpoaim Discord Moderator Premium Premium Premium Premium

IGN:
    Togpuss
    Well actually, this makes me even less convinced. By applying for staff in the first place, you are confirming that you are fully aware of all of the rules both in game, and on forums.

3. UrsusMaiorus

IGN:
    Ursusmaiorus
    good point tbh I am not well versed on forum rules I will reread them now and try to memorize them

4. Justin

Justin - Premium Premium

Neutral, I haven't known of you much before so I can't make a decision based on nothing- give me a few weeks and I will reconsider my decision :) Good luck!

5. UrsusMaiorus

IGN:
    Ursusmaiorus
    Bump after 7 days

6. archerexpert777

archerexpert777 Senior Member

IGN:
    simparch777
    I guess I should give an update since I last left my status. I take back what I said about your spelling, reading, etc as its part of the disorder you have but try to make it more readable as much as you can :p

Everything else from my point of view hasn't changed much. I've seen you a few times in game but that's about it. I still haven't seen you on discord. Forums activity is fine

7. PCcoolguy100

PCcoolguy100 Senior Member

IGN:
    PCcoolguy100
    Changing to neutral, recently been seeing you help out a lot in chat. I was also harsh on rating you down for bad spelling and such, as I had only recently learnt that you had dyslexia - that's hard to live with.

Good luck :p

8. UrsusMaiorus

IGN:
    Ursusmaiorus
    thx for your feedback

also I'm lowering my time 0nline for a few weeks to like 3 hrs per day due to the release of mount and blade 2

9. FalcoFalcon

FalcoFalcon Well-Known Member

IGN:
    FalcoFalcon
    Sorry to tell you, but that will not help toward your application. I have changed my rating to neutral because I do see you more online, but that may go back if you aren't online as much anymore...

10. UrsusMaiorus

IGN:
    Ursusmaiorus
    in but it will only be a week or 2 the game is super fun lol

11. EquineShanghai

EquineShanghai Experienced Member

IGN:
    EquineShanghai
    Crickey this application is awful. No support. Your application exemplifies your immaturity and the comments worsen it. I have rarely seen you online and you have never helped out

12. UrsusMaiorus

IGN:
    Ursusmaiorus
    could u point out specifically where that happen also what is your ign

13. EquineShanghai

IGN:
    EquineShanghai
    "thx" "ur" etc. I'm not pointing out the grammar mistakes in your app as I realise you have dyslexia. Your immaturity lies in the fact that there is absolutely no substance to your mod application, and the only thing that lengthens the application is you explaining your actions over and over. Furthermore, you're not even active on forums. You have NEVER helped anyone on forums, and out of the 162 messages you have on forums the only posts you've made (or at least the majority) are comments to your own application or on other people's applications.

You then go on to mention OTHER games and how your activity will suffer due to them. Really? Are you serious? You couldn't be, its like a joke to you. I might sound harsh but I'm simply blunt. I don't enjoy pissing around, and this server has had it's fair share of rubbish mods in the past.

My IGN is Equineintl. /nick soap

14. UrsusMaiorus

IGN:
    Ursusmaiorus
    ok so I am helping gamer with his build rn and I do not count that as my active time i play other then that and yes i do afk ur great guardian grinder a lot that is not my online time if u wish me to stop asking ur grinder let me know and ill instantly stop. After consulting with a mod all my asking will be done by an alt if my staff app is accepted Adriansop

Last edited: May 3, 2020
  15. EDISONTECH

EDISONTECH Well-Known Member

IGN:
    EDISONTECH
    Neutral. I would recommend getting used to Bandicam first and than becoming more active in minecraft. Also, if you using windows pc, OBS is great but requires slight setup. Also if you have windows 10, you can use xbox game capture. Neutral for now.

16. UrsusMaiorus

IGN:
    Ursusmaiorus
    thx i cant figure out bandi cam but i have it installed ill try to get it running asap

17. EquineShanghai

IGN:
    EquineShanghai
    "I am AFK most of the time"

18. WhatsUpDoc

WhatsUpDoc Eh What's Up Doc? Premium

IGN:
    WhatsUpDoc
    Just telling ya ursus, don’t say “once my staff app is accepted” that will backfire on you big time.

19. EquineShanghai

IGN:
    EquineShanghai
    idk why they got rid of the funny rating in mod apps

20. UrsusMaiorus

IGN:
    Ursusmaiorus
    I won't be if I am accepted. I will use an alt that will afk almost all day and right now I afk a bit to make grass. Since I afk about 22 hours and am online 4 its is fair to say I am afk most of the time. I am being honest about how I spend time on the server. I did not count afk time in my total online time stated in my app. Also WhatsUpDoc i changed it to if i am accepted

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.