Withdrawn UrsusMaiorus staff application

Discussion in 'Withdrawn/Inactive Applications' started by UrsusMaiorus, Apr 19, 2020.

?

What should I focus on inprove first

1. forum activity

9.7%
  2. discord activity

8.1%
  3. helping in chat

82.3%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. UrsusMaiorus

UrsusMaiorus Well-Known Member

IGN:
    Ursusmaiorus
    no problem pink thanks for your understanding if u hear another rumor about me or have any questions feel free to dm me on discord UrsusMaiorus#6374.

Last edited: Sep 27, 2020
  2. boba

boba modern manifesto Premium

IGN:
    BobaLatte
    Hey Ursus,

I’ve come to give you another re-evaluation based on recent events:

I’m going to start with your overall community background.

You’re pretty known throughout Survival and some people know you on Economy. I think overall, you should work on building a strong background as most people who knew you back then have left and it’s good to make some good relationships and strong connections on Economy. In Survival, you seem pretty well known which is good. People want to know you and see if you’re helping or not.

Now your maturity:

I can clearly see how you handled the situation with Pink and you. Though Pink had a misunderstanding, you took it so well and didn’t show any rudeness or negativity. You were well mature and properly handled the situation. This shows that you are definitely able to handle situations like these that can happen in the future and you are able to properly react and respond.

Now for your engagement and activity on the platforms:
    • In-Game: active, mature, helping, a bit inactive on Economy but still there and helping at certain times
    • Discord: Fully active, helping in help channels, not interfering in anything and always there
    • Forums: Active, posts frequently (not in a post farming way) and can quickly respond

Overall, you don’t lack anything for staff in my opinion. You’ve well matured and I think you can handle situations. Your Economy activity is a bit low and my advice is to try and balance that and help on Eco too.

So my support status is still neutral but almost at support. Hope to change to support soon!

-Regards, Boba <3

3. UrsusMaiorus

IGN:
    Ursusmaiorus
    Thanks boba the left 7 days ish i have actualy been spending a lot of time on eco about 1 to 2 hours per day which is more then im on survival. I having a ton of fun helping out on eco and playing there rn. Hope to see you ingame soon. Ik alot of people i used to know on eco, louie usk undure reality ect have left but i have been talking quite a bit to pete who came back and otheres like venus honey lw5 and others. Thanks so much for your feedback please continue with the updates as your are one of the people who gives the best feedback on my application.

4. Parrot

Parrot Guest

Hello Ursus,

I believe I will be going neutral for the time being.
    This doesn't say anything bad about the applicant itself, however I find your application to be pretty disorganized. I do like however, how short and to the point it is. I've talked to you on discord before and you don't seem bad of an applicant, pretty active as well.
    I'd have to talk with you more in order to re-evaluate this status, as I haven't been too active in the community lately- which I'm starting to become more active. So please, come talk to me sometime.
    Parrot

5. UrsusMaiorus

IGN:
    Ursusmaiorus
    id love to talk to u dm me any time and ill try to vc with u whenever. Thanks for your feedback

6. Jerrry

Jerrry Well-Known Member

IGN:
    fpschess
    dont you moderate another small server called "xdcl__"
    you should include that in the past experience section

7. UrsusMaiorus

IGN:
    Ursusmaiorus
    I offered to help there a bit but its really just something some friends of mine built. Also when I made my app it didn't exist. I mostly build there and occasionally i moderate there and i see it as a great way for me to gain experince here. There are very few players 2 to 10 daily so it does not eat up much of my time and should not conflict with my staff app here.

Last edited: Oct 6, 2020
  8. UrsusMaiorus

IGN:
    Ursusmaiorus
    feedback always appreicated my survival time is down a but I am playing more on eco

9. PCcoolguy100

PCcoolguy100 Senior Member

IGN:
    PCcoolguy100
    No support, bullying small children in discord is not ok

(seriously don't tell young kids to shut up, usually they won't understand that you're joking)
    (Still Neutral)

10. UrsusMaiorus

IGN:
    Ursusmaiorus
    woah ki didnt bully little kids
    i said i was muting them cause they were loud and i was studding bio and talking to ward
    i was in a vc at the time he is kidding

11. UrsusMaiorus

IGN:
    Ursusmaiorus
    bump erino hello

12. Moee

Moee Well-Known Member

IGN:
    moearnings
    neutral
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Reasons stated above, to me it seems like you don't put a whole bunch of effort into your forums profile and online appearance. Until such time as you seem dedicated, I will remain neutral. Possibly reconsider being a staff member; Do you really want to help people? Being a staff member is a serious time commitment, one that you have to be willing to take on.

13. UrsusMaiorus

IGN:
    Ursusmaiorus
    Thanks for your feedback
    Yes I do want to help people. Could you elaborate my forums profile and online appearance as I am confused as to what u mean. Like my pfp or my status?

14. Moee

Moee Well-Known Member

IGN:
    moearnings
    Its hard to explain. What I mean is that you don't come across as extremely interested in being a staff member, through the way you act and approach the role.

15. UrsusMaiorus

IGN:
    Ursusmaiorus
    I see. I am unsure how to fix that. But I realy am quite interested otherwise this application would be down.

16. UrsusMaiorus

IGN:
    Ursusmaiorus
    Thanks to DinglesplatBerry who helped me fix the remaining errors in my app.

17. FalcoFalcon

FalcoFalcon Well-Known Member

IGN:
    FalcoFalcon
    Changing to neutral. Keep going UrsusMaiorus and it may go to support anytime soon.

18. UrsusMaiorus

IGN:
    Ursusmaiorus
    thanks falco

19. UrsusMaiorus

IGN:
    Ursusmaiorus
    7 day bump

20. Splat1221

Splat1221 Active Member

IGN:
    SplatBerry
    I have to say, when your online you never answer chats. Nor help.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.