Declined Update the Teamspeak server version

Discussion in 'Forums Suggestions Archive' started by PCcoolguy100, May 9, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PCcoolguy100

PCcoolguy100 Senior Member

IGN:
    PCcoolguy100
    I know that Teamspeak is old and discord is much better, but the Teamspeak server is still running. You can check by connecting to the IP ts.skyblock.net, which will give you a "Server out of date" message and not allow you to connect.

I feel this is good for the times when Discord isn't doing so well (ie crashing, loud, too many people in the vc, not enough privacy, too many people in every vc). At the same time, I know it's not going to be used much... so why is it up in the first place if we cannot connect to it?

Thanks

2. athyrix

athyrix Senior Member Premium

Teamspeak will not be making a return to Skyblock, which is why it's not being updated - it's now defunct. Thanks to Agent the discord has been updated, there are lots of new voice channels and text channels so there's plenty of space for everyone. I know for sure though that we won't be bringing back teamspeak. :p

3. athyrix

athyrix Senior Member Premium

Thank you so much for taking the time to make a suggestion!

Unfortunately, your suggestion has been declined. Your suggestion may have not been possible, needed, etc.

This thread has been moved to the Forums Suggestions - Archive. The thread starter may report this post with 90 days if they are dissatisfied with this action, and a moderator or administrator will reconsider it.

Kind regards.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.