Unpopular Opinion

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by Justin, Jun 24, 2021.

1. Justin

Justin - Premium Premium

Say an opinion of yours that you think the majority of people would disagree with.
    Also just don't be mean to each other

Ill go first:

I hate the movie series "High School Musical" its just annoying sorry.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  2. boba

boba modern manifesto Premium

IGN:
    BobaLatte
    I like pineapple on pizza

• Agree Agree x 7
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  3. bubloe

bubloe Experienced Member

IGN:
    bubloe
    i don’t like bubloe
    i don’t like bread in any form (bagels, toast, sandwiches, etc.)

• Disagree x 2
    • Agree x 1
    • Amazing x 1
    • Friendly x 1
    • Optimistic x 1
    • Cookie x 1
  4. Hireath (Astro)

Hireath (Astro) Well-Known Member

I don’t like Twizzlers they suck

also bubloe is it just bread in general or is it fine when cooked or when it’s made into other things like pizza

im going to be honest if you say you don’t like pizza I’m going to have to ask you to be banned :pensive:

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. bubloe

IGN:
    bubloe
    only like pizza when it is thin crust

BRUH JUST SAW THE BOTTOM

• Funny Funny x 2
  6. Calidre

Calidre Experienced Member

IGN:
    Calidre
    Could write an essay on mine, but Ill pick a few light-hearted ones

K-Pop and Country overall aren't good
    Ketchup goes with most food
    Juice, Milk and Water are the only good beverages everything else sucks

Edit: Wanted to add this, having a celebrity crush is stupid

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. iballisticbunny6

iballisticbunny6 Senior Member

IGN:
    SkyDwag
    i'm not a big fan of cheese

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. bubloe

IGN:
    bubloe
    WHAT

9. iballisticbunny6

iballisticbunny6 Senior Member

IGN:
    SkyDwag
    it tastes funny and hurts my stomach

10. Calidre

IGN:
    Calidre
    I mean if your lactose intolerant fair choice, but otherwise I'm sorry you have no brain

11. Hireath (Astro)

Sorry if this is hugely off topic just wanted to debate this one with calidre for some fun
    Going to have to disagree on some of these ones, first of kpop and county songs I feel like they would be the same as a song in the US from a band if it was in English honestly there isn’t really anything different with kpop then US songs because they can be just as random or have as meaningful lyrics as US songs mostly people’s dislike of it just comes with taste or bandwagon, and so does County music, now if it is taste I get it, it’s not everyone’s cup of tea but I wouldn’t really say “overall” until you have heard the many different types the only thing I can really say is a different in “kpop” then music in the US is that they are speaking another language and even in English songs they do that other then that it would be they rap in some part depending on the song because kpop is kinda just a umbrella term for any song in Korean that people don’t know what actual genre they are, because there are as many genres of what people call “kpop” as songs in the US I was even surprised to find there is also death metal Korean bands. And also with County I would have to disagree they aren’t always that bad or the generic “they cheated, pickup truck, homesick” songs there are some songs that even as not a huge country fan there are still some songs I enjoy, but I get if you don’t like the genre from what you have sampled I just like to have a discussion on some topics from time to time onto the next one

Ketchup is pretty good of a lot of food I even put it on some probably questionable things like on mashed potatoes but oddly not baked potatoes

got to admit some ice cold water or milk is a pretty good drink but I do find most juices to be a little dry like some grape or apple juices but I do like to mix some sodas my favorites are cherry drpepper and coke, in the case they don’t sell cheerwine or code blue mtw and sprite and my last one is sprite and brisk watermelon ice tea or pink lemonade other than that I would prefer a cold water or milk

And lastly celebrity crushes I don’t think they are all bad just means you like their personality or looks and find them attractive which really is not as much different from most crushes people have wether it is a friend or someone they don’t really know because they can be just as unattainable as a celebrity crush now when it crosses the line of crush to obsession to the point where people kill things or follow them but other then that I think it’s normal to have crushes on normal people or celebrities because they are still people just more popular because of a profession or something they have done

anyway that was fun if you want to message me on discord my tag is hireath (astro)#1876 I think it would be nice to hear more of your view points on this :heart: anyway sorry if any of this came off aggressive or rude really didn’t mean it that way was more of the sake of a fun debate on these view points
    Anyway got to go bye :heart:

Last edited: Jun 25, 2021
  12. Calidre

IGN:
    Calidre
    I just prefer being able to understand my music in a language I know lmao, and country I just really hate I don't like it
    I eat ketchup with most things, basically if you have it for lunch or dinner I'll most likely eat it with ketchup
    I don't drink anything other than milk water or juice because anything else is just insanely unhealthy in high caffeine or sugar and I just don't like the taste of most pops or tea or coffee or stuff
    I think it's a pointless waste of time because it really doesn't accomplish anything especially since it's someone you will almost guaranteed never meet or have seen personally, it's also not necessarily a good trait to have in a relationship if you're obsessing over someone that you don't even know

I'm too lazy to write longer stuff it's 12am and can't be bothered atm lol

Last edited: Jun 25, 2021
  13. Hireath (Astro)

I see your points on these don’t totally think I got my point across on the last one because I kinda sputtered out on it but maybe we can talk about it another time anyway was fun to debate some things with you lol, it’s the same time here so got to get some sleep thanks for reading lol was fun discussing it some with you bye :heart:

• Like Like x 1
  14. bERYbERRY

bERYbERRY c000000000000000kies Builder Premium

IGN:
    BertBerry
    .. I like the smell of garlic on my hands when I go peel em and never wash them unless I have to..

• Cookie Cookie x 1
  15. KhalDrogo

KhalDrogo Experienced Member

IGN:
    Drogo
    Drogo hates:

1. Always being right
    2. Arrogance
    3. Irony
    4. Lists
    5. Irony
    6. Repetition
    G. Inconsistency

• Amazing Amazing x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Cookie Cookie x 1
  16. mijiperki

mijiperki Well-Known Member

Twitter should be 18+

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. Hireath (Astro)

Do you wash your garlic hands if you eat a cookie?

18. Hireath (Astro)

Going to do another one,
    I don’t like watching most sports

• Agree Agree x 2
  19. bERYbERRY

bERYbERRY c000000000000000kies Builder Premium

IGN:
    BertBerry
    Want me to?

Yeah same I'm clueless about sports lmao

20. Dinglesplat

Dinglesplat Well-Known Member

IGN:
    Dinglesplat
    You tellin me juice doesn’t have a crazy amount of sugar? Especially apple juice, that stuff is just liquid sugar