Unfairly Banned

Discussion in 'Appeals Archive' started by alayahjoy, Dec 31, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. alayahjoy

alayahjoy New Member

i was banned on 12/31/15. I was banned because i was at Unicornslayerxx island trying to get my money because i gave him a banner and he left without giving me my grass. i was there for probably 20-30 minuets trying to get the grass. i even messaged him saying "give me my grass" and he replied saying "xD" and then sent another message right after saying "its a new years pressie". so then i started posting on the chat saying that he is a scammer and dont buy or sell to him. and i continued messaging him until he gave me the grass which he never did and then all of the sudden i get kicked from the server and when i try to join back it said i was banned (i will post pictures below) i dont know what to d o because i dont think its fair that i get banned because i was trying to get my money from a scammer. someone please help i love skyblock.net and im a donor on there because its my favorite server.
    -alayahjoy

Screen Shot 2015-12-31 at 9.52.14 PM.png Screen Shot 2015-12-31 at 10.21.00 PM.png

2. Nena

Nena Experienced Member

Please use the correct Ban Appeal format.
    1. Server name (.net / .org ):
    2. In-game name:
    3. Full exact Ban Message:
    4. Did you read the rules ?
    5. Why do YOU think you were banned?
    6. Was this an incorrect ban?
    7. Were you ever banned before on SkyBlock? If so, what for?
    8. Why do you think you should be unbanned?
    You have three days to fulfill this requirement. Failure to correct the format will result in the appeal being automatically denied.

3. alayahjoy

alayahjoy New Member

4. alayahjoy

alayahjoy New Member

i can get back on now but i still think unicornslayerxx should be punished

5. Love__

Love__ Well-Known Member

Your ban was a console ban. As for finding a punishment for this player, you will need to create a report here. Be sure you post evidence of this, otherwise the report will be closed due to lack of evidence.
    I will close this appeal now.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.