Resolved Unable to use arrows, switched to mouse

Discussion in 'Help Archive' started by KatGilz, Dec 23, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KatGilz

KatGilz New Member

IGN:
    KatGilz
    My daughter was playing sky blocks on her island and without warning the only way to turn left and right was the mouse instead of the left and right arrows. I cannot figure out what she clicked or changed on her chrome book settings or the game settings. Is there an easy fix? I do not see this as a setting in the game settings. Thank you in advance for any help you may have!

2. K41YU

K41YU ahiru-san Moderator Premium

IGN:
    K41YU
    Try the escape button in Minecraft and checking around for the controls. Make sure to press reset to default or manually input the correct buttons. Then press save/save changes.

3. KatGilz

KatGilz New Member

IGN:
    KatGilz
    Unfortunately there is not much in the settings to adjust movement. In the "HELP" menu it does list the < > arrows as movement left and right. Looks like she will just have to learn how to use the touchpad/mouse for turning. Thanks for the speedy reply!

4. Mr_Bigams

Mr_Bigams Member

IGN:
    Mr_Bigams
    The issue is defiantly not found in the Minecraft options. If your still having this issue, try this support page, it seems to be a common issue with chromebooks. Once on this support page, type your issue and hopefully you can find a resolution

support.google.com/chromebook

5. KatGilz

KatGilz New Member

IGN:
    KatGilz
    Yes, good old Chromebooks! Haha! Cheap way to attack at home learning but kills her shot at becoming a pro gamer one day (kidding). Again, thank you for your help and I’ll get to the link.

6. athyrix

athyrix Senior Member Premium

Thank you for your thread on a recent query! It seems like it has now been resolved.
    This thread has been locked moved to Help Archive.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.