TSDNGAFATP

Discussion in 'Discussions Archive' started by Universal, Apr 18, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Universal

Universal Well-Known Member

This server does not give a f*** about their players. I don't care about any hate this thread may or may not develop. I'm just sharing my experience with the management dealing with my most recent ban and how concerning this is for any well-known, supportive, or devoted players.

Today is April 18, 2020. I was banned permanently, according to my ban message, on February 18, 2020. This ban was global throughout all servers. I received this ban due to supposedly IRL trading. I say "supposedly" because the last time I had conducted an IRL trade was in the past, way before this ban ever happened. This ban was given to me a couple of days after I had posted a thread regarding selling my rares on classic. After my ban had been handed out, the thread was deleted. So I am assuming that my ban was related to such thread and not anything from the past. And I admit, I was looking for cash for my rares on classic; however, no trade ever occurred and I didn't make any money. Regarding such incident, I created a ban appeal explaining the situation and admitted to my intent of selling my rares for money. To this day, two months later, I haven't had one single response on my ban appeal. I have tagged all upper-management, bumped the appeal occasionally, and even attempted messaging them.

In my attempt to get a response on my appeal, I reached out to other staff members — Both in which referred me to Kerahna ⁠(Fran, Bert). So to my understanding, Kerahna was the individual in charge of this ban. I decide to send her a message trying to understand what's taking so long for a response. Here is my conversation with Kerahna (Kerahna - Might have to zoom in). I found this conversation to be very unhelpful and pretty disrespectful. I politely sent a message asking the manager when I'm going to get a response and why it's being ignored. And I get responded with "I have nothing to do with it." Then after 14 days I finally figure out that Kerahna isn't the person that is handling my ban appeal. I then ask her who am I supposed to contact regarding this situation. And she responds with "I don't know." You're telling me as a manager that you don't know who is in charge of handling this appeal? I then ask her if she can ask someone who would know, and she responds with, "You're asking the wrong person." I then politely ask her if she can at least send over a message to Noobcrew and Lee regarding my appeal. The response I get is "sure". It sounds like she really cares. After this conversation, I wait a while for a response from either Noobcrew or Lee. I get nothing. I decide to send Noobcrew a message and of course, I blatantly get ignored.
    ** A few of the responses I state in this paragraph aren't the full response but close enough and what I got out of it

The reason I say this can be concerning for any supportive or devoted players is because I was one. I've donated more than 4 digits to the server and tried to make the community a great place. I've randomly given MANY non-donators ranks completely free of charge. I've done nothing but give away everything I own on the new server to help lower status players out. I'm not saying that this has anything to do with why I should be unbanned or whatever. But at least give me the respect that I have given to the community in support of the server. Being blatantly ignored on an appeal regarding something I didn't do isn't fair.

2. Ca1

Ca1 Senior Member

This server has a Corruption Perceptions Index score of 15 which places it in-between North Korea and Afghanistan

3. Monster_Sparklez

Monster_Sparklez Yee yee Bubba Premium Premium

IGN:
    Monster_Sparkles
    This thread will most likely be deleted so get your screenshots everybody, if you have never irl traded I find it ridiculous you receiving a permanent ban when others have gotten 14-31 day bans for attempted irl trading

4. Tog

Tog atpoaim Discord Moderator Premium Premium Premium Premium

IGN:
    Togpuss
    I recommend you contact Noobcrew yourself. I messaged him recently on discord regarding 100+ Easter baskets that I lost and he replied within 48 hours.

5. Universal

He's been on the forums several times after the few messages I've sent him.

6. Garrettttt

Garrettttt Active Member

IGN:
    Garrettttt
    How did this post make is pass moderation in the first place.

7. Monster_Sparklez

Monster_Sparklez Yee yee Bubba Premium Premium

IGN:
    Monster_Sparkles
    Once you pass a certain post count moderators don’t have to approve the thread

8. Universal

What's wrong with it?

9. UrsusMaiorus

UrsusMaiorus Well-Known Member

IGN:
    Ursusmaiorus
    hast some people irl traded like 4 times

10. Marcy

Marcy Apostlé of Falcons Premium

IGN:
    Marcawn
    Welp Leeeroieee resigned and we haven't got any new staff members,

Your going have to stay like this :/

11. PCcoolguy100

PCcoolguy100 Senior Member

IGN:
    PCcoolguy100
    I doubt it. If that happens to be the case however it just proves his point.

From experience - the higher ups of the staff team do care about the experience the server gives - but not so much the players.

I was banned in September/October/November (somewhere around there) for major duping and after maybe 5 days I get a message from Crew in relations to the exploit/script/bug/dupe I was using in order to patch it.

I haven’t gone super public with this information - I think its about time tbh - but Crew offered an unban alongside it. This almost never, ever happens and I know it, as in the case with Iako’s ban (even if he had multiple warnings) and T0W0 and his coop’s islands getting deleted.

Who banned you? It should say underneath the initial ban message. Create a new appeal as your old one is obviously not cared about, or you could maybe ask a favour of a mod and ask them to tag the mod who banned you (subsequently bumping it).

You do, however, have better chance with the “normal” staff team - this is smods and below.

Good luck, Uni ;)

12. Krissy

Krissy f̺͆o̺͆r̺͆g̺͆m̺͆i̺͆n̺͆ Administrator Discord Administrator Premium Premium

Money won't buy respect, but being a positive and respectful community member does.
    This thread isn't kind, nor respectful. Kerahna, Crew and the team work harder than you think and to be perfectly honest I don't really people who are banned can't take responsibility. Why not ask a staff who to appeal to rather than asking for a reply? Why not ask sooner?

The higher ups to care about the players. But I imagine their focus is donation issues and server bugs that affect good, rule abiding players and not so much towards those who have years of experience on a server and still choose to break rules that have been around a long time also.

Please don't make these kind of threads. If you have issues with staff there is a staff report section or their inbox

13. Krissy

Krissy f̺͆o̺͆r̺͆g̺͆m̺͆i̺͆n̺͆ Administrator Discord Administrator Premium Premium

Thread locked for failure to adhere to forum rules and responsibilities.
    If you disagree with this action, please report this post, and a moderator or administrator will reconsider it.

Kind regards,
    The Staff

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.