Denied Troubled.

Discussion in 'Appeals Archive' started by FeralPuppy, Jul 9, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FeralPuppy

FeralPuppy New Member

So. I guess I'll start with what happened.
    I'm overprotective, I guess that's one way to put it.
    Now for the story.
    I was building stuff, reading chat, when I saw my partner, ThaTricksta, say that she was being bothered on her plot. I went over and saw a player (something on the lines of LEGOMAN) repeatedly hitting her. I RAGED. I was already stressed out from arguing before with her over something so signifigantly petty. In my fit of rage, I messaged something absolutely ridiculous. Something from a famous vine, you know, the one where the guy gets startled and pulls back his arm.
    "ILL KILL YOU".
    I didn't think it was a serious thing. It is a game, after all, I couldn't actually hurt him. As I learned that there was no succeeding with this guy, I left him alone. I wish I apologized. It was too late anyway. the moderater, cyk753, had given me a warning earlier from the argument with ThaTricksta, counting it as spam. Which it was, I'm guilty. seconds in, my screen flashed. I felt my heart DROP.
    "TempBanned from the server for Death Threats. THIRTY ONE DAYS."
    The rest of my summer. I went hysterical, begging for people offline to help. But no luck. I feel like such a fool. I wish to go back and apologize to the user.
    I truly feel guilty and irresponsible for my actions. If my ban were to be shortened by a few weeks, I'd be incredibly grateful. I'm not going to try and persuade the reader anymore on why I should come back, because what I did was truly immature. All I ask is to shorten my ban from a month to a week. As soon as I get back on, I plan to /mail an apology to the user I attacked in dms.

Thank you for reading.

~♡FeralPuppy♡~

2. bERYbERRY

bERYbERRY c000000000000000kies Builder Premium

IGN:
    BertBerry
    SKYBLOCK BAN APPEALS

Complete this form (copy & paste it) to your appeal post. Please be sure to post your ban appeal in the correct section.
    If you lie or don't follow this form, your appeal will not be considered.

In the title write: [Your in game name] Reason for ban [The Person who banned you]

1. Server/platform (Classic / Skyblock / Forums / Discord ):
    2. Your username on the platform in question:
    3. Full exact Ban Message:
    4. Did you read the rules ?
    5. Why do YOU think you were banned?
    6. Was this an incorrect ban?
    7. Were you ever banned before on Skyblock? If so, what for?
    8. Why do you think you should be unbanned?

3. FeralPuppy

FeralPuppy New Member

Thank you for this, a few minutes after I posted I realized that the format was mandatory. My bad ^^". Since you're a moderator, I ask you, do you think I have a chanxe of getting unbanned at all? I really miss playing.. I posted a new appeal with the correct format.

4. bERYbERRY

IGN:
    BertBerry
    Sure, since its your first ban and judging from your other appeal, it looks like you're remorseful so chances of you being unbanned is most likely high as long as you're patient and respectful :)

5. bERYbERRY

IGN:
    BertBerry
    Duplicate ban appeal.

Closed and archived.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.