Accepted Torpors - Attempting to advertise other servers through payment on other servers[Accepted]

Discussion in 'Appeals Archive' started by juliana, Apr 25, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. juliana

juliana Member

That is not what happened lol. I was server trading, 75k on economy to do a simple egg hunt on another server. In no way shape or form was I advertising for the other server's benefit. I just looked through the rules and server trading was CLEARLY not listed. The payment was not on "other servers" it was for economy. I recently quit and I wanted to get rid of my balance while being able to benefit on the new server I play on.
    Also, if we want to get technical, the rules listed on forums are;

Advertising
    Advertising servers not owned by Noobcrew, in public chat, is against our server rules. Most server names and suspicious IPs will be caught by our filter; however, you may still be punished for either attempting to evade the filter, or successfully doing so.

Even if I was considered as "advertising"... I wasn't doing it in public chat? Either fix your rules or fix this punishment. I can wait another 18 days, but to me this is clearly an unlisted ban.

2. athyrix

athyrix Senior Member Premium

Hiya, sorry for the delay in responding to your appeal tonight.
    You were banned yesterday because you attempted to take one of our players onto another server to try and do a job for you for cash on economy, $75k you claimed. You may not have intentionally wanted to take the player away, however it would be a form of advertising and you would therefore be breaking this rule. I'm sorry our rules were not clear enough that advertising is not allowed anywhere on our Skyblock server with the exception of Noobcrew's other servers, such as Mineverse.
    The point here being is that by asking a player to do something on another server, you are essentially advertising that server on Skyblock because you are sending him to a different server.

I suggest you read this thread and post your response after.
    Please also fill out the format below.

FORMAT

1. Your banned account name:
    2. Platform you were banned on:
    3. Ban message/reason:
    4. Have you read the rules?
    5. Do you think this ban was incorrect?
    6. Please list any other times you have been banned on any of our platforms:
    7. Why would you like to be unbanned?
    8. How will you prevent yourself from being banned again?
    9. If you know, tag the member of staff that banned you:
    10. Do you understand and accept our rules?
    Thanks.

3. athyrix

Your ban has expired, please make sure that you read our rules before you log onto our server to prevent yourself being in this section again. Any further rules broken on our sever may lead to a harsher punishment that you may receive. Thank you!

4. athyrix

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.