Top 5 Voters [December]

Discussion in 'Top Voters' started by CypriotMerks, Jan 1, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CypriotMerks

CypriotMerks Experienced Member

Thank you to all who has voted in the month of December. The top 5 voters will receive $25 coupon code to spend up to $25 on our store shop.skyblock.net or shop.skyblock.org.

30 Votes
    1. Myrmidous
    myrm.png
    29 votes
    2. Gekkity
    gekitty.png
    29 votes
    3. HISH4M
    HISH4M.png
    28 votes
    4. CatCookieHearT
    CatCookieHearT.png
    28 votes
    5. Qist13
    Qist13.png
    You can view the top 5 voters here.

Thank you to all who have voted for Skyblock the past few months and supporting us. :)

To receive your coupon code use /mail in-game :)

Happy New Year from Cypriot, Noobcrew and the rest of the Skyblock staff team and wishing everyone a great 2017. :heart:

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
    • Cookie Cookie x 1
  2. Father

Father Well-Known Member

Gg

3. KhalDrogo

KhalDrogo Experienced Member

IGN:
    Drogo
    This is the is the list of top voters Cyp.
    As of this morning. [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. Crystal

Crystal Well-Known Member

Congrats to all of the winners

5. CypriotMerks

CypriotMerks Experienced Member

The votes were based on a number of votes which had directly contacted the server. It's 100% accurate.

6. Uras

Uras Well-Known Member

Congrats to all winners, and happy new year to you Cyp, Crew and the staff team!

7. KhalDrogo

IGN:
    Drogo
    I have no idea what you mean by that but the image I posted is from the site you link as showing the top voters.

• Agree Agree x 1
    Last edited: Jan 1, 2017
  8. Sheily

Sheily Active Member

IGN:
    xSheilyy
    Congratulations to all the winners! :D

9. Jbnorman

Jbnorman Experienced Member

IGN:
    jbnorman
    Congrats To Everyone!

10. poggers

poggers Senior Member

Congratulations everyone!

11. TVFilthyFrank

TVFilthyFrank Active Member

Congratulations to those who have won!

12. ultinix8

ultinix8 Member

I don't get how top 5 voters works anymore... I'm in top 5, but guess not after looking at this. Anyways, gg I guess...

13. KhalDrogo

IGN:
    Drogo
    Votes on vote2 aren't counted as there is an exploit on that site that allows people to vote multiple times.
    You finished 5th according to the site Cyp has linked. See the screenshot in my earlier post.

14. Rolly

Rolly Senior Member

IGN:
    Rolly__
    Congratulations to everyone and Happy New Year. Make sure to spend your time with your family;)

• Rude Rude x 1
  15. Myrmidous

Myrmidous Well-Known Member Premium

Does it matter, gentlemen?: Waiting For Love & October Coupon Code. - 61 days and counting.

Also, shameless plug while I have a platform: Lock / Tradeshop for Trapped Chests - 294 days and counting.

Have a nice day.
    //Myrmidous

• Winner Winner x 1
  16. KhalDrogo

IGN:
    Drogo
    Happy to see you up there friend but it kind of does matter, just as the threads you linked matter.
    I think LetsPlay1196 will agree it matters. I had him winning November and December.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  17. ultinix8

ultinix8 Member

It kind of matters to me. I'm not trying to be rude or negative, but seeing of how I didn't get top 5 voters even though I was in 5th place, makes me feel I'm betrayed and that it's unfair for me that i tried to vote everyday to get that accomplishment, and when I though I did since I was in 5th place, I got up and saw I didn't, which really surprised me and made me felt, I don't know what's the word, a bit of betrayed and upset? It's a gg all right, but not really in my favor. Thinking that i actually won the top 5 voters in December and then seeing I did not even though it says I'm in 5th, I just gotta be in the mixture of gg and bg.

Plus, I keep wondering if why sometimes whenever I tried to vote, it says i must wait for tomorrow to vote, even though I actually waited 24 hours. Sometimes I think there's a glitch, but there's another possible answer. Other people are voting for you but in another server.
    So in minecraftservers.org, you can only vote once within 24 hours right? Once you vote for one server, you can't vote on another server within those 24 hours. But here's my theory of why some votes arent registered to the system even though it is time for you to vote: other people used your ign to vote on a different server, not allowing you to vote on skyblock when that person hadn't voted yet but by the time they wanted to vote, it's too late, someone already used your ign on a different server to vote in order to gain a vote advantage over you in skyblock.

For example, I see Drogo (using you as an example so don't hate me please) in like first place of top 5 voters, and I felt jealous and want to ruin his voting streak. So I go to my friend's house, voted on hypixel for Drogo, then come back to my house, voted skyblock on my own, and then I'm in first place, at the same time, Drogo has the same votes and him being confused of why he has to wait tomorrow even though he waited 24 hours.

This is my assumption on why some people couldn't get my votes in, but I could be wrong, it's just a theory. And if you think I'm salty for not winning top 5 voters, I am salty, I'm telling the truth and I felt it is unfair. Thanks for reading this huge post explainin my feelings and my predictions. Let me know what you guys think.

P.S: Don't flame at me when you disagree, just hit the disagree button if you do.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Rude Rude x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  18. LetsPlay1196

LetsPlay1196 Active Member

This List is wrong!

December '16 Prove.png
    I took a Screenshot right after I voted on the 31st December! I want to report this list, because it's not the real Top 5!

• Agree Agree x 2
  19. ultinix8

ultinix8 Member

image.png Sure, it's fine if you rated my post rude, but what do you mean by me sabotaging others? So, do you mean you did this sort of... Cheat? Like I voted ever since I came back on skyblock and enjoyed playing on this server and want to support this server by voting. Is there something wrong with that?
    Yes I'm upset, but, unlike the other months I voted, I know that I didn't win but that's my fault because I didn't vote on some days, but it's a gg for those who had won. Unlike December, I know I'm in 5th and know that in top 5, but how come I'm not in? It's a gg, but a the same time, bg. For you, you disagree with this, but you will probably feel the same way I you see yourself in top 5 but then you realize you didn't win top 5. Similar matter to Drogo as well.

20. RocketOG

RocketOG Guest

I'm pretty sure multiple people qualify (ie 10 get enough votes) but it is random who is in the top five and cyp picks the winners from the top ten so even if you make top five you may not win? This was the case like a year ago I'm not sure now.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.