Withdrawn Tog’s Staff/Helper Application

Discussion in 'Withdrawn/Inactive Applications' started by Tog, Sep 19, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tog

Tog atpoaim Discord Moderator Premium Premium Premium Premium

IGN:
    Togpuss
    Thank you so much for the kind words Sabrina, means so much! I actually downloaded Gyazo on my PC recently. :)
    Can't thank you enough for the constant support Jerry. I don't think my forums activity has decreased much, however I do admit that I haven't been taking part in discussion threads as much as I used to.

2. Tog

IGN:
    Togpuss
    Bump :coffee:
    Have made some edits to most sections, clearing up unnecessary information. Have cleaned up and professionalised parts.
    Thanks all.

3. Frez

Frez Shark Super Moderator Premium

IGN:
    frezology
    I havent commented here for a while so, I Still very much support you!
    However, I would like to see you a tad bit more active and helping in chat (this is from my eco perspective, so u may be doing that on survival) other then that your discord and forums helping and activity is great! :p

4. Tog

IGN:
    Togpuss
    Thank you for the constant support Frez! Yeah, that’s fair enough. My activity on both servers has dropped significantly in the last few weeks due to some PC issues (often getting a maximum of 5 FPS on lowest settings), however my activity should increase again in the near future once I find some time to look into the issue further. Thanks again. :)

5. Tog

IGN:
    Togpuss

6. Craney100

Craney100 Experienced Member

IGN:
    Craney100
    RE-SUPPORT FOR MY FAVOURITE PLAYER ON THE WHOLE ENTIRE SERVER XXX

7. Tog

IGN:
    Togpuss
    Thank you so much for the constant support Craney!! Means a lot :) :heart:

8. Tog

IGN:
    Togpuss

9. Nighteh

Nighteh Active Member

IGN:
    _slanke
    no support.
    as you said before "youre here for good" which youve been coming back but not long enough from these time periods but doesnt give you a good note to start applying for staff. and pretty sure youve applied but deleted a few because i remember saying no support which would be pretty unprofessional so im gonna say what i remember saying before: "tog youre a good friend of mine but i dont see you being staff". and to add along i dont think youre active on all platforms which is pretty unprofessional and so are some of these quoted comments you added. best luck tho x

10. Tog

IGN:
    Togpuss
    Hey Alyssa, hope you're doing well. In advance, I'd like to apologise if any of this sounds at all passive aggressive. This is not my intention.
    I am indeed here for good, however as I stated before multiple times, I'm currently experiencing some extreme issues with my PC. I'm planning to buy parts for a new computer this month, and my activity will most likely increase again. Despite these problems, I try my best to spend a couple of hours on the server per day in between IRL things.
    This is actually my first application- created September 2019, and according to the list at the bottom of the post, you were supporting this as of 23/04/2020.
    You left a comment a while ago too (I'll edit it here).
    I completely disagree with this statement. As an applicant, I am aware that I have to maintain good activity levels on all platforms. I spend many hours per day chatting on the discord server; and going by MEE6 figures, I'm overall the 18th most active on the platform.
    MEE6 - The Discord Bot
    sb dc #18 lb.PNG
    Similarly, I spend many hours per day on forums.
    As for in game, I try my best to balance my online between both the Survival and Economy server, despite the Survival side being my clear favourite.
    Now this I can definitely relate to. However in the 1 year and two months this thread has been up for, I believe my attitude towards the server and my maturity has improved juristically. Looking back on some of the older comments, I can agree some are very unprofessional, but I have moved on since then and improved.

Thanks so much for taking the time to read through my thread and the comments! Again, I'm not doubting your opinion or trying to convince you of something else. As humans, we all have our own opinions over one-another and that's okay. :)

Regards

Last edited: Nov 4, 2020
  11. Nighteh

Nighteh Active Member

IGN:
    _slanke
    would like to point out i never said i supported and clearly just stated go for your interest and as a friend your a friendly member (because you are) but regardless i think youre trying too hard and need to take a step back because lets be honest once your in those hands of work it finna be a lot harder than you probably imagine and youre saying all of this like its nothing so sweat it a bit.

Last edited: Nov 4, 2020
  12. trinity

trinity selene Discord Moderator Premium

IGN:
    sunflow27
    bumping for tog

resupport

13. Tog

IGN:
    Togpuss
    Thank you for the support Trin! Greatly appreciated.

Just a quick explanation; my activity has dropped significantly in game recently due to my pc no longer being able to handle Minecraft very well. Original plans were to invest in a new pc, however unfortunately due to the extremely high demand of the 30 series GPUs, I won’t be able to follow through with this until February 2021 at the earliest. Although, as a result of this news, I've been exploring new ways to speed up my current laptop. I've done two factory resets, removed all unnecessary files, and am now using other storage methods to externally store important files. From the few Minecraft tests I've done, the game seems playable and I plan to increase my activity once again within the next couple of days/week.

Thank you so much to everyone still supporting my application, it really means a lot. Those who recently changed their support status due to my inactivity; I hope I can get you back on board again very soon. :)

Thanks!

14. Tog

IGN:
    Togpuss
    Hey all,
    From this day onwards I’ve decided becoming helper is no longer in my common interests, therefore I’ll be withdrawing my application for good. Now approaching 2021, my application has been active for almost a year and a half— since September 2019, and as time goes on, receiving this rank just seems too far fetched.

Becoming Helper has always a small childhood dream of mine, but honestly I feel like this application hasn’t gotten anywhere since it’s initial release. As many others have, I’ve completely lost interest for Skyblock, and Minecraft as a whole. Playing just feels like a chore and something I’m pressured into by this application, so I’m hoping taking this down will relieve me of some pressure. I’d rather just end the application now rather than watching it crumble slowly in front of me along with my activity levels.

As stated, I still enjoy helping out where I can and making new friends so that won’t change at all. If you’d like to contact me, I’m most active on discord; Tog#0005, feel free to send me a friend request, I’m always happy to talk about whatever, whenever!

Thank you for everything and those who supported me until the end. Best of luck to all the other applicants! You’re all amazing in your own way. :)

Last edited: Dec 17, 2020
  15. fran

fran pensive Premium

IGN:
    franfiction
    Application withdrawn at the applicant's request.
    If you would like to reopen your thread, please report this post within the next 90 days, otherwise you will have to create a new application if you wish to be considered!
    This thread has been moved to Withdrawn/Inactive Applications.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.