ASIA [TH] Frozen Ninja's Moderator Application

Discussion in 'Accepted Applications' started by Zero Katsumi, Jan 24, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Zero Katsumi

Zero Katsumi Lost Neko Premium

IGN:
    ZeroKatsumi
    Introduction:
    Greetings everyone. First of all, I would like to thank everyone who takes their time to read my Moderator Application. Secondly, I will accept everyone's comment even if it is negative or positive. If it's negative, that means I can make my moderator application even better!

About Me
    My Nationality is a unique mixture. I am half American and half Thai, but also part Chinese and Japanese.
    I was born in Thailand on the 8th of November.
    My location is somewhere in Thailand.
    I have 2 phobias, which are: Atelophobia (Fear of Imperfection), and Atychiphobia (Fear of Failure).
    I first started playing Minecraft around when Minecraft Release just came out (not when Minecraft first came out, when the version "Minecraft Release" came out). So, I've been playing Minecraft for over 3 years and I know almost everything about Minecraft. I personally like fixing and compacting Redstone Contraptions.
    I've played skyblock.net for only 10 months, but I know a lot about the server. For example: Some of the server's background, most of it's "Economy," the server's rules, and a lot of it's players. If you have any questions about me, feel free to ask.

Your in-game name:
    My in-game name is FrozenNinja
    My /nick is FrozenNinja or NinjaCat

Which time zone are you in?
    My current time zone is Thailand Standard Time (THA) UTC/GMT +7 hours.
    - 13 hours ahead of Pacific Standard Time (PST)
    - 11 hours ahead of Central Standard Time (CST)
    - 10 hours ahead of Eastern Standard Time (EST)
    - 6 hours ahead of European Central Time (ECT)
    - 1 hour behind Australian Western Standard Time (AWST)
    - 3 hours behind Australian Eastern Standard Time (AEST)

Which languages do you speak?
    I can speak English and Thai. I am learning Chinese and trying to teach myself Japanese. :)

Have you ever been banned?
    Yes, I have been temporarily-banned before, mostly because of lag issues, but I have never been banned for longer than 2 hours. :)

Why do you think you should be a mod?
    I think I should be a Moderator because I have always thought that it would be a good experience to try to help people even more than I try to. I always see Moderators working hard and trying their best. If I could work as hard as they do, it would make me very happy. I want to be able to help players a lot more. I've also seen many players that have been griefed, looted, killed and scammed many times and sometimes no one helps them. I may have not been on this server for long, but I know many things about this server.

Helping someone and seeing them happy is already enough for me.
    If you have any questions about the game, don't hesitate to ask.

How long can you be active on the server every day?
    I am a school student that means that if I am not online so often, I am doing homework or taking care of my family.

(My Time Zone)
    During the weekdays I am usually online from
    7:00 pm to 9:00 pm. So, about 2 hours each day.

During the weekends I am online as much as I can.
    So, about 2-10 hours; however this depends if I have anything planned.

During the holidays I am also online as much as I can.
    So, about 2 - 16 hours; however this also depends if I have anything planned.

Do you have any past experience as a moderator?
    Yes, I do. I have also tried running my own server. It didn't really go as planned, lol. However, I have never moderated big servers before, which makes me very excited if I get to moderate this server. I do need to learn more about the commands for this server as I am not very aware of every command for this server.

My Qualities

Trustworthy
    I am very trustworthy. If you request something from me, I will type the request given in a document and the user that requested the request. Also, many players have trusted me and never regretted it.

Hard-Working
    I am always trying to do my best, in real life and in-game. If one has tried, but they failed, they have already succeed for me.

Smart
    I am kind of smart, but also half-retarded (so please forgive me if I don't understand what your trying to tell me). However, I am very good at mathematics, science and more. I can sometimes (not always) do multi-tasking in my head. However, I get a headache after awhile.

Unbiased
    Friend or Foe, if I was a mod, I will not let past or current relationships get in the way of bans or kicks. If they really deserve it, there will be no hesitations from me. If they make an appeal, I will take the appeal, treat it fair and try to clear things up as much as possible.

Organized
    I have a high-ish OCD (Obsessive Compulsive Disorder) level, so I try to keep everything around me very organized and labeled. I also screenshot almost everything I do with other players.

Nice
    I can be very nice to other players. If it's someone I don't know or like, I would most likely ignore their past and try to help them to the best of my abilities. Most of the time, when you /msg me with a request, I will respond and try to help with the requests.

Socializing
    I am good at making friends whether I know them or not. Sometimes, I maybe be shy, but once you get to know me, you'll be happy you've met me.

Multi-Tasking
    I can't multi-task very well, but I usually do 2 to 5 things at once for example.
    Playing on Net, Talking to friends on Skype or Teamspeak, Doing homework, Checking the Forums, Singing like a crazy person, etc.

Reliable
    I am very reliable. I see players asking for help and I usually can't leave them until the task they are asking me to do is done, or I can't do it, due to my inability to do so. I make promises, and I never break my promises. Even if my promises cost me to lose something, I still keep my promises.

Thank you, everyone again, for reading my Moderator Application.
    Feel free to ask me any questions you might have.

As Always,
    Stay Frosty and Keep Cool
    ~Frozen Ninja

2. Cheshrawr

Cheshrawr Well-Known Member

Support! Ninja is a very helpful player and always informs me of things I miss if I ever do, even when Im not around he tries and takes control of any outbursts on the server to the bests of hes abilities! Support!
    Cough, Cough, First!

3. ShiningNova06

ShiningNova06 Well-Known Member

Finally you've made an application!

Support for Ninja!

4. Zero Katsumi

IGN:
    ZeroKatsumi
    Thank you for your Support, Cheese. I mean Chesh :t

Thank You for your Support, Nova. :heart:

5. Krissy

Krissy f̺͆o̺͆r̺͆g̺͆m̺͆i̺͆n̺͆ Administrator Discord Administrator Premium Premium

Support, I think you really have a good application, and you are active enough.

6. Zero Katsumi

IGN:
    ZeroKatsumi
    Thank You for your support, Krissy. It means a lot. :)

7. sadted56

sadted56 Member

100%! Support! Helped answer questions earlier.

8. Zero Katsumi

IGN:
    ZeroKatsumi
    Thank you for your support, sadted. :)

9. Brooke4ninjas

Brooke4ninjas Well-Known Member

Yes! YOU MADE AN APPLICATION :D:D:D:D:D:
    Full Support

10. imabox_69

imabox_69 Member

support

11. Zero Katsumi

IGN:
    ZeroKatsumi
    Thank you for your supprt, Box. :)

12. SourceForums

SourceForums Active Member

Nice application, active & helpful both on the forums and in-game. Definitely full support. ^^

13. Zero Katsumi

IGN:
    ZeroKatsumi
    Thank you for your support, Source. I just notice your hat. I've seen it before, but I dont remember where. x-x

14. Best

Best Well-Known Member

Support, but try adding more information into your application

15. Swimhornet

Swimhornet Experienced Member

Try not to thank each and every support individually as it looks like you're bumping. I also hope you can add some more reasons and details. Also I don't see you on very much, and when I do I certainly don't see you helping, but the reason I don't see you on a lot might be because you're 12 hours ahead of me. Anyways I just don't see you being a very productive at the moment, so no support.

16. Zero Katsumi

IGN:
    ZeroKatsumi
    Thank you for your feedbacks, Best and Swim. I'll get right to it. Also, I have recently just recovered from a fever and I have been busy with homework, too. So, I apologise if you don't see me helping or online often.

Edit: Do you have any recommendations on what I should add, Best? :)

Last edited: Jan 25, 2015
  17. poggers

poggers Senior Member

Hmm, I don't see you online too much due to timezones, but I feel you will do a good job moderating and I see you help quite often on the forums. Support.

18. ShiningNova06

ShiningNova06 Well-Known Member

#Ninja4ModYo

19. Zero Katsumi

IGN:
    ZeroKatsumi
    Thank you for your support and feedback, Talia. Sorry that you don't see me much. #BlameTime

Last edited: Jan 30, 2015
  20. poggers

poggers Senior Member

Talia*

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.