Temporary leave

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by GLaDDeX1234, Nov 11, 2021.

1. GLaDDeX1234

GLaDDeX1234 Active Member

IGN:
    GLaDDeX1234
    Hello everyones! So lately I haven't been able to play, and I don't think I'll be able to again for a while. My Brother recently killed MC from my computer as a prank, but I haven't been able to get it back (The official Download Wizard thing only wants to install under Windows 11, which this computer is very under-specced for). So, until I can find a work-around (tips in here are super helpful, not making much progress regularly), I won't be able to return. But just hang tight, I'll find a way back on soon!

2. Triggered

Triggered Well-Known Member

Hope youve been great man, on a personal level you’re definitely one of the people I like the most on here because of the positive environment you always brought on every time you were online :D

hope to see you soon take care

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. Vorty

Vorty Well-Known Member

IGN:
    VortextRAM
    Sad to see this happen, however, I may have a fix.
    I had to re-download Minecraft just a few weeks ago and still have the installer. If you add me on discord I can send you it maybe that would work :)
    RMBlitz#1895

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  4. luka

luka macdondalds Moderator Premium

IGN:
    Houzo
    Try downloading a different launcher?
    I use TLauncher.

5. skaM

skaM Well-Known Member

_VideogamemasterVGM Personally, I don't think you should add anyone on discord regardless of who they are if they are wanting to send you a file to download onto your computer. I'm not saying VORTEX is gonna slam a Python RAT on your PC but you can never be too careful.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Vorty

Vorty Well-Known Member

IGN:
    VortextRAM
    Vortext*
    You make a good point, which is why I went on the hunt for the old downloads on the official website.
    https://www.minecraft.net/en-us/download/alternative/
    Above is a link to alternative downloads for the launchers just incase the main one does not work, _VideogamemasterVGM Let me know if that helps :)