STAFF READ!!!

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by C0sm1cOG, Jul 5, 2018.

1. C0sm1cOG

C0sm1cOG Member

This is realy been bugging me My Ign Is Gaming_Pup and i have a lot of ban history from about 1-2 years ago. This is annoying me because im asking a lot of people if i can coop with them and they are saying no. The reason is because i have lots of ban history and they have no idea that i have changed if you can help me out. I Don't know how u can but i just want to be a good player and i made my other discussion to remove my ban history because as i said people don't want me to be there friend because of my ban history please help.

2. Bossgamer

Bossgamer Super Moderator Super Moderator

IGN:
    Bossyy
    We cannot remove your ban history, unfortunately. Besides, actions speak louder than words.

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. C0sm1cOG

C0sm1cOG Member

im not saying to remove my history just try help me be popular

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  4. laini

laini Ma'am Premium

IGN:
    Prxcto
    Get popular by being nice to people. We can't make you popular. You've been very nice recently so I'm sure you're on your way. :)

• Agree Agree x 2
  5. athyrix

athyrix Senior Member Premium

We can’t just make a person popular with a click of our fingers! Being popular doesn’t necessarily mean you’ll get cooped, what counts is your attitude. I.e whether you’re really polite, helpful et cetera. Be yourself, you don’t need to change yourself :)

6. VonArnout

VonArnout Well-Known Member

IGN:
    VonArnout
    The reason I declined you is of the reason on how you treated me during that merging period, more making demands then being willing to share.

My tip for you is to just be nice to people, getting a co-op partner shouldn't be a quicker way to get rich but a way to share the fun.

7. Krissy

Krissy f̺͆o̺͆r̺͆g̺͆m̺͆i̺͆n̺͆ Administrator Discord Administrator Premium Premium

Honestly, work by yourself and make your own island. Then find people to join you rather than begging others. You can't expect friendships and popularity to come if you aren't seeking it.

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Weiss

Weiss Well-Known Member

IGN:
    lameweiss
    Most people won't say yes to someone they don't know and it's hard to find someone who will. As said, just be nice to people to earn their trust and respect, maybe then they'll accept. And from experience, I actually like having an island to myself, free for me to do anything I like to do with the space I have and without getting permission from a coop mate - especially if they don't have the same timezone.

9. Armaganndon

Armaganndon Well-Known Member

IGN:
    armaganndon
    while u guys are at it make me popular too please & thx

10. VonArnout

IGN:
    VonArnout
    Sure, that would be 64 diamonds please.

11. DarkSummoner

DarkSummoner Member

Why not try working on your own island for a while then help others and make friends BEFORE asking to coop on their islands?

For example: Would you be more comfortable sharing a room with someone you do or don’t know?

12. VonArnout

IGN:
    VonArnout
    Eh its no use, he just got banned for island farming

13. archerexpert777

archerexpert777 Senior Member

IGN:
    simparch777
    By removing your history you pretty much made yourself a criminal and it gets worse after that..

Soo clearing your history wont help ya. If you want to be popular just spam on my profile :p