Denied Staff Application

Discussion in 'Denied Applications' started by iExotyx, Apr 28, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. iExotyx

iExotyx Member

IGN:
    iExotyx
    Hello,

My name is iExotyx

My timezone is GMT/BST, and I live in England. I speak English, and I am a GCSE student who can speak slightly broken French and Spanish. I do have 2FA set up. I can use bandicam to record evidence (sadly watermarked), and I can take screenshots using my PC's inbuilt game capture. I think I should become a mod, as I have been playing the server for around 3 years, so I understand the responsibilities and I always try to help people out if anyone says they need help in chat, and I feel like becoming a mod will let people be more comfortable in asking for help. I have a clean record with no bans on the server or the forums. Most days I can get about 2 to 3 hours of activity on the server as a way to have fun between periods of revision, and I also have Discord (User iExotyx (#0516)) and TS (iExotyx) if I am needed when offline. I have previous experience as a staff member on a small server called Creeper Craft, where I was a senior mod, and a darn good one at that, I was told, however the owners had to shut it down as they had no source of income to fund the server.

I hope you consider me for the position,
    (Sorry for the essay)
    Many thanks,
    iExotyx

• No Support No Support x 1
    Last edited: Apr 28, 2018
  2. Xethorias

Xethorias Senior Member

IGN:
    Xethorias
  3. Armaganndon

Armaganndon Well-Known Member

IGN:
    armaganndon
  4. iballisticbunny6

iballisticbunny6 Senior Member

IGN:
    SkyDwag
    Thank you so much for taking the time to apply for staff on Skyblock.
    Unfortunately you don't meet the requirements for staff at this time. We encourage you to read the requirements needed and take some time to get to know the community here on forums.

Feel free to fill out an application in the future.
    Volunteers are always needed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.