Someone logged off at my island

Discussion in 'Help Archive' started by nellthan22, Jan 16, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Krissy

Krissy f̺͆o̺͆r̺͆g̺͆m̺͆i̺͆n̺͆ Administrator Discord Administrator Premium Premium

I do not trust a soul. 3 out of four players that a person teleported randomly griefed. Now you see why i dont trust people i dont know

2. Teeler

Teeler i am kenough

IGN:
    TeelerSwift69
    If I get grieved and no rollback happens then I will restart. Are we allowed putting things in the enderchest and resting the island?

3. SourceForums

SourceForums Active Member

Yes you are. However, you're not allowed to carry over items such as buckets, sand & dirt, as that would be island farming.

4. Fintan238

Fintan238 Experienced Member

Also, don't put them in ur inventory as they will be wiped~

5. Teeler

Teeler i am kenough

IGN:
    TeelerSwift69
    I know about wiped inventories

6. Fluttershy

Fluttershy Active Member

True, but also false. Some people dont ever trust anyone on their island, but most donors only trade on their island, so in case of looting or scamming, it is easy to log and find

7. Krissy

Krissy f̺͆o̺͆r̺͆g̺͆m̺͆i̺͆n̺͆ Administrator Discord Administrator Premium Premium

I wouldn't even trade with people on my island I don't know. Skybase or nothing. I just take the precautions using /near to make sure no ones hidden. I won't risk my island to anyone I don't know, donor or not :3

8. SourceForums

SourceForums Active Member

I know this is off-topic, but would you let me on your island? :3 I mean, it's not like I'm a secret under-cover griefer or anything. :')

9. Krissy

Yes source.

10. Fluttershy

Fluttershy Active Member

me?

11. Clone

Clone Member

The player had to go, and it was said that he didn't have any items on him, I don't see this as a threat whatsoever, just somebody who was rushing to log off.

12. Krissy

takes less than 5 sec to type /home.

13. Krissy

plus that is the perfect cover for being non suspecting. If they lose anything, i would ask them why they logged there and replace them, but at least that means they cannot grief that person repeatedly.

14. Clone

Clone Member

They were most likely a Donor50 and flew over there anyways, so I don't see the point in killing them and going through the process of replacing things just so they end up back on the island.

15. Krissy

Doesn't matter. An island owner has the right to protect themselves, now more that ever.
    To prevent further discussion as this is a help thread, I will lock this. And the thread owner can message me for any questions.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.