Denied [Smestad__] Minor Looting [Michael] [Denied]

Discussion in 'Appeals Archive' started by Smestad, May 3, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Smestad

Smestad Member

IGN:
    Smeady
    1. Server/platform (Skyblock)
    2. In-game name: Smestad__
    3. Full exact Ban Message: Minor Looting (by michael1234)
    4. Did you read the rules ? Yes, I've read the rules
    5. Why do YOU think you were banned? I think I was accused for Stealing a spawner from: Crossifications, he told me on discord.
    6. Was this an incorrect ban? Yes it was. Also I don't understand why I would need 1 single spawner, when I can afford to buy 50 myself?
    7. Were you ever banned before on SkyBlock? If so, what for? No, I have never been banned on SkyBlock before. I am New to "getting banned/muted" and I have no idea of how to properly Write an appeal.
    8. Why do you think you should be unbanned? I think I should be unbanned because I am innocent and I have been "false banned" for something I have not done.
    Thank you for Reading this...

Last edited: May 3, 2019
  2. bERYbERRY

bERYbERRY c000000000000000kies Builder Premium

IGN:
    BertBerry
    Michael for your consideration ~

3. Michael

Michael Active Member

IGN:
    michael1234
    Thank you for taking the time to create an appeal.

You were banned for 24 hours for minor looting, as the logs show that you stole one spawner from Crossifications' island, shortly after it being placed by him. Crossifications was the one that reported the incident to me, which strongly suggests that you had not been given permission to remove the spawner, as there would be no need for Crossifications to ask who had taken it, if he had willingly given it away.

[​IMG]

I do not believe that there is much to discuss with regards to this situation, as I fail to see how this could have been accidental, seeing as I later also found the spawner hidden in one of your dispensers. In order to successfully appeal a ban, one must be entirely honest and also willing to admit to their mistakes, which is not what I believe is currently happening, as your entire argument for being unbanned is based on the assumption that you have not stolen any items from Crossifications, which does not line up with what our logs show.

I believe that a 24 hour removal from the server was an appropriate punishment, as it gives you enough time to reflect on your actions, without needing to give a more severe punishment, as the offense was relatively minor. As your current ban only has around two hours left, and the original post was not entirely honest, this appeal will be denied. Please take this time to read through our server rules again, to ensure that you fully understand what types of behavior will not be allowed here. If you have any questions, or would like a rule clarified in more depth, please feel free to send me a private message.

4. Michael

Michael Active Member

IGN:
    michael1234
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.