Skywars Bugs

Discussion in 'Discussions Archive' started by Hoecobo, Mar 25, 2016.

1. Hoecobo

Hoecobo Senior Member

I'm just making this as a list of bugs/issues with skywars.

PVP Issues
    • NCP needs some work there's a lot of no-cheating going on, and it's very annoying during pvp
    • Knockback is a bit messed up, either you take a ton or you take none.
    • Tick lag. The server freezes for 5 plus seconds sometimes, and then it all jumps forward. Really needs to get fixed.
    Maps
    • Please move the islands closer together. It's very annoying as it is right now since likke 75% of the way people get killed is just by camping and knocking people off.
    • Some of the maps, especially the new ones have some bugs
    • There's also random holes and blocks from previous games on the maps, so they aren't resetting properly.
    • The new lava map has major issues with the way the lava flows
    Chest Tiering
    • ADD MORE BLOCKS TO THE DAMN CHESTS. It's a mini game not survival, I shouldn't have to break blocks for 30 seconds just to get to another island.
    • Take the useless items out of the chests. Who is going to use a cactus or bone in a pvp game.
    • Basically chest tiering really needs to get redone.
    Shop
    • Some of the items in the shop are ridiculously overpowered, and I don't see a point to having them.
    • Also the way people get money needs to be redone, because it's more worth it right now to camp at the island and get no kills, since you don't get any money for kills. (I know this has been suggested before).
    Lobby
    • Most players don't have an expensive gaming pc, so just from the amount of people at spawn people get very low framerates. Please make it so other players aren't visible.
    • The jumping into a pit pressue plate method doesn't work very well at putting people in games. I usually end up sitting in there like 5 seconds before I actually get put in a game. Please use signs instead.
    If anyone else wants to add to the list just comment below and I can add it. Also, I'm putting this in discussion instead of suggestions because half of the stuff on here is bugs, and it's more of a WIP list rather than a simple suggestion.

2. Teeler

Teeler i am kenough

IGN:
    TeelerSwift69
    Me :t

3. Chickyy

Chickyy Active Member

If you want, you can report it on the "Bugs" section.

4. Hoecobo

Hoecobo Senior Member

Half of these aren't bugs though that's why I put it here. Some of them are just things that make skywars not much fun to play.

5. Peopleoni1

Peopleoni1 Active Member

Can I say for some of the maps, can we move them higher because......

Attached Files:

6. Sam

Sam Senior Member

These all sound good :p

7. iballisticbunny6

iballisticbunny6 Senior Member

IGN:
    SkyDwag
  8. Fun

Fun Tyler Jøseph Premium

I agree with all of these except this one. I think there should be an option to see them :3

------

I think it would also be cool if you could spectate skywars after you die.

I also think it would be like to have parties so everyone could go into the same game together :)