[Skybomer99's] Moderator/T-Mod Applacation.

Discussion in 'Denied Applications' started by skybomer, Oct 25, 2014.

?

Am i good for the job

1. yes

28.6%
  2. no

71.4%
  3. shut up

7.1%
  4. ur to young

7.1%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. skybomer

skybomer Active Member

Almost done.
    Still in progress.

Please read this.
    And please be honest about what you think of me Being a mod. And its okay if you don't think I should be mod. Each vote count's. Thank you.

In-game name: Skybomer99

• timezone : USA
    • What languish do you speak: English and I'm learning russian
    • Have you ever been banned:Nope and I'm going to keep that way. Only temp ban's because of lag. but that's it.
    • How many Warnings has this player had: Not many. the only warnings I get is when there is a lag spike and i try to type a command like /spawn to many times that's it.
    • Why you think you should be a Mod:
    I think I should be a mod because I hate hacker's and greifers. I will immediately ban or kick any hacker or greifers. Because we all know that they are really annoying. I am a very fast typer, my Avg on typing is 57
    and as soon as I see them do any of that bye bye. I have been on sky-block for at lest 3-4 month's. I pay very close attention to chat and there are a lot of scamer's and when I see some one say hacker I tell any mod online or ban/kick them. I really don't know what else to say because this is my first application ever but ill just tell you guys more if that help's.

I'm not really an outside person because I'm just like that, don't judge me I know you're like that to lol. The only sport I like is soccer and tennis. I spend most of my time on this computer and playing sky-block and I do look close at chat and I don't say in chat that for example dirt trade is illegal I /msg them and tell them to stop. But Im nice about it and I do tell Any mod that is online and the mods are nice about it to and larrybird is awesome she help's me out a lot. I don't want to make this to long but if there need's to be more work please tell me because I want to help others. I am also very active on the server however you might not see me on because I am myself very busy with school,work and Minecraft. I will try my best to help people in need ether if it's they've been greifed, hacked, scammed etc. I will stay hard working and active. There also isn't a lot of mods on so I'll check the server once and a while to help that. So thank you for your help. It doesn't matter if you voted no or yes each vote help's the server and me.
    Thank you.

What qualifications do you have?
    1. How clean/Organized is this person. Well I am very clean and I like everything nice and clean. Really I do you should see my room.
    2. How calm or patient is this person. Well I am very calm but if you tick me off then I'll lose it.
    3. I'm kind to people I meet. I try my best to be nice to peep's and others like help them out or something.
    4. I'm a very fast typer. I am a very fast typer with an Avg of 57 and I will ban a hacker in a heart beat.
    5. I am extremely fair and Treat people fairly. I am fair and I don't treat one person better than the other. If I don't like them or not. I love you.
    6. I try my best to help. I really do try my best help others and talk to them, Like when some one in chat need's help ill /msg them and talk to them about it and if I can't help then I'll seek someone who can.
    7. I know the server rules. I know the server rules, I can answer answer questions about why/if something is illegal to trade.
    8. I'm trustworthy. You can always count on me to take over a job on something, but not on all things sorry. But you can check on me anytime you want and I promise you wont be disappointed
    9. I'm a calm person, who doesn't rage. I hate it when people rage over a game like mine-craft because mine-craft is a fun place for me and it should be for others to. I am extremely calm and I don't rage quit.
      • I really love this server. I want to help out. I love this server so much and I want to help all the noob's and others because this should be a very fun game and it is to me. I will immediately /msg them and ask how I can help.

• How long have you been playing Sky-block:
    I have been playing for 3-4 month's and I really enjoy this server and its amazing.
    • How old is the person: 14

Is this person Mature: Yes I am Mature. Yes I do goof around a bit but I don't take it to far because that gets annoying. I will take every thing serous.

How active can this player be.

1. Monday: 2:00pm-6:40pm
    2. Tuesday: 3:30pm-9:00pm
    3. Wednesday: 2:30pm-7:30pm
    4. Thursday: 1:00pm-10:00pm
    5. Friday: 2:00pm-12:30am
    6. Saturday: 11:00am-10:30pm
    7. Sunday: 1:00pm-5:30pm

Yes I have been a mod before: I have helped stop a lot of greifers/hacker's/troll's. the server is private and I cant tell you the name/IP so sorry. But it is a faction's server

Ignore the shut up and your to young thing please i didn't know what the poll reply was[/QUOTE]

I really want to help the server so if you have anything to please tell me and if this need's more work tell me and next time you're on skyblock /msg skybomer99 and just let me know what need's to be done. I am on skyblock like all the time so yea. I love you all. Thank you.

Last edited: Oct 28, 2014
  2. skybomer

skybomer Active Member

okay
    thanks at lest i tried

3. skybomer

skybomer Active Member

ive been playing skyblock for 4 months is that not long enough ether

4. MsSparkles

MsSparkles Member

Ok. There needs to be lots of work done.
    1. You need to work on your grammar (mentioned above).
    2. You need to spend more time on the forums helping and checking out other applications.
    3. You need to be active in-game. I have never seen you before helping.
    4. You need to add more detail to your application.
    5. Add some color (not to bright or wild).

Good Luck! :heart:
    ~Sparkles

5. Krissy

Krissy f̺͆o̺͆r̺͆g̺͆m̺͆i̺͆n̺͆ Administrator Discord Administrator Premium Premium

6. skybomer

skybomer Active Member

7. skybomer

skybomer Active Member

See you are good at rating mine thank you. you are soooooo very helpful!

8. skybomer

skybomer Active Member

sorry lag

9. skybomer

skybomer Active Member

lol I think im done let me know plz

10. SomeRandomGirl

SomeRandomGirl Active Member

Well, you still have a few grammar errors you should fix, you are capitalizing some words that don't need to be capitalized, your mod app is too short, so you might want to look at others and see how long it is and what to include, I don't see you on really, but maybe we have different timezones, and lastly, I think you have a chance of been a mod, but you should fix the errors you have and prove you can do the job :) You don't have my support yet

11. skybomer

skybomer Active Member

okay thank you could you tell me where they are the errors

12. xWolfite

xWolfite Well-Known Member

i say it could use a bit more grammer and fix a few words but other than that i have seen you online and helping id say 95% good luck
    ~Firepowa500

13. aki_da_hobo

aki_da_hobo Well-Known Member

I would say Support. Well written out.
    However, a few days ago, you were advertising your app.
    Hence, No support

14. skybomer

skybomer Active Member

okay thank you could you tell me where they are the errors
    i do bevlive u but i dont remember that

15. aidenaburocks

aidenaburocks Member

No support im sorry

16. poggers

poggers Senior Member

No support, your grammer is terrible USA is NOT a timezone and I rarely see you on.

17. skybomer

skybomer Active Member

lol im on right now

18. aki_da_hobo

aki_da_hobo Well-Known Member

It's RARELY see you on. Not NEVER

just clarifying

19. flores89

flores89 Member

hey skybomer99 it me merny123 i say about 50%

20. skybomer

skybomer Active Member

I think people are just voting no because they want to be mod and not me lol its fine I still love u all.

Thank you.