[Skyblock shop] Recode giftcard option

Discussion in 'Forums Suggestions' started by KhalDrogo, May 11, 2022.

1. athena_x

athena_x Well-Known Member

IGN:
    creationism
    The server currently uses LogBlock at the moment, and i’m not too experienced with that plugin. I know for a fact that it (the scenario you described) would be entirely traceable with quite a few of the major open-source logging plugins such as CoreProtect.

It may be possible that the current plugin just lacks the functionality to do so, but then why use it when better alternatives exist?

2. KhalDrogo

KhalDrogo Experienced Member

IGN:
    Drogo
    Perhaps changes will come with the server upgrade? Til it’s safe to trade gift cards, I’ll only accept them direct to my email.
    If I was to use them straight away, it wouldn’t be such an issue but I hold onto them for quite a while some times.

• Agree Agree x 1
    Last edited: Oct 20, 2022
  3. KhalDrogo

KhalDrogo Experienced Member

IGN:
    Drogo
    Bumping this as a number of players are wanting to trade their gift cards with Drogo.

4. JAWD543

JAWD543 Active Member

IGN:
    JAWD543
    Recoding gift cards should be added to the shop because it's a legal item to trade on skyblock and it's also very risky trading them because who knows how many people have access to the the same code. The trust system is hard to believe in when "real money" is involved.

5. trinity

trinity selene Discord Moderator Premium

IGN:
    sunflow27
    Support, it sounds like a great idea that can prevent lots of issues down the road.