Skyblock Satisfaction Survey

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by Krissy, Mar 5, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Krissy

Krissy f̺͆o̺͆r̺͆g̺͆m̺͆i̺͆n̺͆ Administrator Discord Administrator Premium Premium

Hello everyone,

I have been looking over the forums recently and a lot of people have a lot to say about the server. The staff team has come up with a survey for everyone to particpate in that allows you to give your feedback without worrying about being identified. All feedback will be collected and presented to Noobcrew and the staff team.

To complete the server, click this link: Skyblock Satisfaction Survey

The survey is 100% anonymous and email addresses will not be visible to us.

Please answer each question thoughtfully.
    If you finish the survey please send me a screenshot of this at maccas#7777 for your chance to win a $20 gift card on the server of your choice. This is optional.

We reserve the right to ignore feedback that is abusive and rude so while you are anonymous please don't use it in a negative way.

Thank you for participating and we look forward to see what you guys think of skyblock :)

• Like Like x 8
    • Amazing Amazing x 3
    • Cookie Cookie x 1
  2. UrsusMaiorus

UrsusMaiorus Well-Known Member

IGN:
    Ursusmaiorus
    Hi this is a great idea
    but for the staff section where it asks questions about the staff it should be divided a bit either by role (helper mod smod) or by individual staff member it isnt accurate to try to make general statments espicaly for some of the questions as each mod is different. Basicaly id have vastly different raiting between u and boss (ur both great lmao) but i think it should be more indivudalized.

• Old Old x 1
  3. Mai

Mai serendipity Discord Moderator Premium Premium

I think I disagree here. We shouldn't single out people, it should be something the staff takes as a general statement so that they can work on it as team.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Informative Informative x 1
  4. UrsusMaiorus

IGN:
    Ursusmaiorus
    espicaly for the approchable question its like well mod x isnt approachable but mob b is super approachable to how do i rate ect

5. Mai

Mai serendipity Discord Moderator Premium Premium

If I'm not mistaken towards the end there's a part of the survey that allows you to elaborate on certain things. Even there though I don't think we should exactly single certain people out, we should speak a little more generally so that it doesn't come off as a target or an attack at a certain staff member.

• Agree Agree x 2
  6. Krissy

Krissy f̺͆o̺͆r̺͆g̺͆m̺͆i̺͆n̺͆ Administrator Discord Administrator Premium Premium

We don't wish to single out staff. I know some people feel good about one staff or bad about another. But we just want to know what you think overall because we are a team and make quite a few team decisions. In the written feedback section you can talk freely about what you want however please don't single out staff and speak in general terms.

7. UrsusMaiorus

IGN:
    Ursusmaiorus
    Yes dw im not planning to single anyone out im just saying if u wanted truely accurate feedback thats what you would do. It makes complete sence that you dont as somepeople would rudly rate mods who have banned them ect.

8. luka

luka macdondalds Moderator Premium

IGN:
    Houzo
    It's just a general response question...
    Average out your experience and choose the satisfaction rating appropriate.
    Not hard

• Funny Funny x 1
  9. cuteymeow

cuteymeow Active Member

IGN:
    cuteymeow
    I do not have access to discord, so could I send the screenshot either here or in a convo with you? Thanks. :)

10. Krissy

Ofc you can :)

11. eunice

eunice epiphany Premium

Thank you Krissy for organising and putting this together :heart:33

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 2
  12. Splat1221

Splat1221 Active Member

IGN:
    SplatBerry
    Spent 20 minutes and dropped an Oreo. Enjoy my responce.

• Funny Funny x 1
  13. Calidre

Calidre Experienced Member

IGN:
    Calidre
    Thank you for this! Very helpful and I`m glad the team is willing to hear the server`s collective thoughts :3

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  14. archerexpert777

archerexpert777 Senior Member

IGN:
    simparch777
    Thanks for the survey krissy. One thing I would like to point out there is an error in one of the questions.
    upload_2021-3-5_20-21-55.png

I think it should say experience not experienced :p

I submitted mine and I hope the survey goes well!

I think we should do more surveys on various topics within the server to have a better idea on what the community is concerned about. This will help alleviate some concerns and distrust between the staff and community. I think it is a great opportunity to better improve the relations between the staff team :)

• Agree Agree x 2
  15. eunice

eunice epiphany Premium

If you have any suggestions on this you could always dm krissy on discord with your idea ;)

• Like Like x 1
  16. bubloe

bubloe Experienced Member

IGN:
    bubloe
    really appreciate this krissy and staff. i think it is so important for a community to feel like they are being heard. obviously there are always going to be things to work on or people who are not happy with the way things are, but having communication is vital. and i'm sure other people agree and really appreciate yall going out of your way to do this and listen to our thoughts (and anonymously)!

17. archerexpert777

archerexpert777 Senior Member

IGN:
    simparch777
    Will do :D

18. Pancake

Pancake syrup x Moderator Premium

IGN:
    GangstaPancake
    I really love this idea and I also really appreciate that you are giving players the options to express themselves anonymously :heart: :)

19. PCcoolguy100

PCcoolguy100 Senior Member

IGN:
    PCcoolguy100
    I appreciate this a lot. Having a general opinion from a community is better than a lot of opinions and only a few being heard.

As Flaming said, I appreciate the anonymous aspect of the servey, that way opinions cannot be biased or generalised (unless it is obvious who has written a certain response).

• Agree Agree x 1
  20. No longer on forums

No longer on forums Member

Posting mine here since I don't have a google account and since I'm basically anonymous with the amount of people who actually know me in the community. And I remember the experience of playing on it very clearly, so I'm deciding to help out here.
    I do not want a giftcard, as I don't play the server much, so keep me out of the card giveaway.

Last edited: Mar 6, 2021
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.