[Skyblock] /jump, /tpaccept, /spawnmob and /spawner on other islands and Adding People to Shops!

Discussion in 'Server Gameplay Suggestions Archive' started by T0W0, May 29, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. T0W0

T0W0 Active Member

IGN:
    T0W0_
    Hey, I got some ideas, could you guys maybe look into them?? :)

The problems I am having are:

Not being able to let people use /jump, /tpaccept, /spawnmob and /spawner on elses peoples island without having to trust them. Another problem I am having is that I use multiple accounts and I even have a helper in my shop but, I cant get stuff in or out the shops on those other accounts and my helper cant restock things :/

Ideas:

Maybe add in settings an option for /jump, for /tpa, for /spawnmob and for /spawner to turn on.
    Letting someone add other persons to a shop with different permissions like:
    person 1 can do everything
    person 2 can only refill
    person 3 can only claim the payment

Thanks for your time and I hope you like the idea :) (Dont forget to support!!)

-===-Edited-===-

• Support Support x 4
    Last edited: Jul 2, 2018
  2. bERYbERRY

bERYbERRY c000000000000000kies Builder Premium

IGN:
    BertBerry
    Support, I would have to unlock my alt's island so my friend can /tpaccept on it

3. Myrmidous

Myrmidous Well-Known Member Premium

Good evening, Mr. T0W0.

Slight correction, sir:
    • Jump, Top, Sethome, Spawner and Spawnmob can only be used by owners/coop/trusted players.
    • However Tpa, Tpaccept, Tpahere and Homes are only prohibited from visitors if the island is locked.
    Unlocking the island solves the most common complaint about being able to teleport in and out. Untrusted visitors will not be able to do very much but at least they can visit, invite friends to come see and generally look around. If they happen to be on the island when it is re-locked they will remain, unless the owner boots them off again.

The "setting" you are looking for is probably /unlock. Although I am confused about why in the world you'd ever want to enable spawner to be used by absolutely anyone.

Button pressing was an accident; we discovered the problem and resolved it last night. Should be good to go, sir. If you run into any problems please let us know.

Kind regards,
    //Myrmidous

4. Leeeroieee

Leeeroieee Well-Known Member Premium

IGN:
    Leeeroieee
    This has been partially implemented.

A new Button setting has been added and will be available when the server next restarts (8 a.m. EST or noon GMT Monday) that you can use to let visitors press buttons on your island.

The ability to teleport to allow certain players to report to or visit locked islands is controlled by the new /guest command.

We are looking into ways that the other parts of your suggestion could be implemented.

Last edited: Jun 4, 2018
  5. Myrmidous

Myrmidous Well-Known Member Premium

Thank you so much for taking the time to make a suggestion!

Your suggestion has been thoroughly looked at, and we’ve decided to take your word! Your suggestion has been accepted.

This thread has been moved to the Suggestions Archive. If you are dissatisfied with this action, please report this post, and a moderator or administrator will reconsider it.

Kind regards :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.