Skyblock Shop notifications

Discussion in 'Server Gameplay Suggestions' started by BiscuitBoi, Mar 1, 2020.

Tags:
  1. BiscuitBoi

BiscuitBoi Member

Is there a way to make it so when a player logs on, they get a notification if they have made a sale instead of having to check every single chest?

• Support Support x 7
  2. Ca1

Ca1 Senior Member

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  3. RedstoneTrails

RedstoneTrails Moderator Moderator

IGN:
    RedstoneTrails
    What they're suggesting is different. What they're suggesting would work well with this suggestion, though.

Their suggestion would be something along the lines of:
    • You log in, you see a notification that you had shop transactions while you were gone (like mail notifications)
    • You then use something like /shop sales or something, and it lists all of the transactions you had while offline
    • It'd say things like "10 times sold, 2 diamonds purchased, 2048 stone sold, 2 diamond swords sold, etc"
    While the other suggestion adds the option to see exactly what is out of stock when you're online, this suggestion lets you see what shops were used while you were offline, which helps you know exactly what you need to restock.

This would be especially beneficial for large shops, who need to go manually look through tons of shops every time they log back in to see what did and didn't sell while they were gone.

The suggestion could also be transferred over to an overall shop log, where you could check your shops transaction history from the last 12 hours or something, or whatever the most recent X number of transactions were.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  4. Divine_Eidolon

Divine_Eidolon Member

I think that this would be a better implementation of this suggestion than just if you were offline, as many people spend time afk, so would benefit from being able to look back through a log when they return. I know that I would find this very useful, so this suggestion has my support

5. Marcy

Marcy Apostlé of Falcons Premium

IGN:
    Marcawn
    But the suggestion says "Under evaluation", may be possible or not what Myrmidous said.

6. RedstoneTrails

RedstoneTrails Moderator Moderator

IGN:
    RedstoneTrails
    I know, I'm saying that the suggestion that's under evaluation is very different from what's being suggested in this thread. This suggestion is asking for some way to see what sales go on in your shop, not being notified which shop is out of stock.

7. Blyx

Blyx Senior Member

IGN:
    Blyx_
    Support, it would be really useful to have a succinct notification so I could save on time checking all of my stores when I log on.

Only downside I can potentially see is if you have multiple shops and a very popular store, it may get spammy.

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. SoySauce

SoySauce Active Member

IGN:
    SoyWRLD
    Support this will be really helpful for me. In my opinion, lets make it happen!