Sharky758 Ban Appeal.[Handled]

Discussion in 'Appeals Archive' started by Sharky758, Nov 6, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sharky758

Sharky758 Member

1. Server name (.net/ .org) : Skyblock.net
    2. In-Game-Name : Sharky758
    3. Full Exact Ban Message: Banned Alt of KingDavid04 (or shared account)
    4. Did you read the rules? Yes many times.
    5. Why do YOU think you were banned? Myrmidous doesn't understand that KingDavid04 and I do not share or have linked accounts.
    6. Was this an incorrect ban? I strongly believe so.
    7. Were you ever banned before on Skyblock? If so, what for? Yes I have and I was banned for griefing another players island. But, I haven't been banned in a while because I have changed.
    8. Why do you think you were banned? I think I was banned because Myrmidous had a misunderstanding that KingDavid04 and I share account. Which we do not and you are more than welcome to check the IP address.

2. poggers

poggers Senior Member

3. Myrmidous

Myrmidous Well-Known Member Premium

Evening, Mr. Sharky.

Thank you for contacting me regarding this. As we discussed in PM you weren't actually permanently banned-- I simply needed you to stop going through Mr. KingDavid's chests while I was hunting for some stolen items.

You two are very close friends. After removing Mr. David for theft he logged an alt to start going through his chests for valuables. When I removed the alt you logged in and started opening chests. As a temporary measure you were removed from play until the heads, diamonds, etc could be recovered.

I apologize for any wasted time. Looking forward to seeing you in-game.

Happy Skyblocking,
    //Myrmidous

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.