/repair, and ,disenchant

Discussion in 'Help Archive' started by Dogsled, Jan 14, 2017.

1. Dogsled

Dogsled Active Member

So I tried doing, /repair and /disenchant to all of my diamond tools and armor sets and all it gives me is a different error code for each command. /repair gives me a error message of (null key in entry: null=0) and /disenchant gives me (an internal error has occured while attempting to perform this command) Please try to fix this ASAP because I'm trying to open a shop with diamond tools and armor, but there all godded and as you can see /disenchant doesn't work neither does / repair. Oh by the way /enchant works fine on these items..........

Last edited: Jan 14, 2017
  2. Danisonic

Danisonic Active Member

/disenchant isn't a command, as far as I know, and /repair is broken, staff are trying to fix it.

3. Emerald

Emerald Senior Member

IGN:
    TheEpicEmerald
    Not sure if you've been on for a while, but /disenchant has been added. Staff already knows if this issue, I believe Cypriot is going to fix it.

4. Krissy

Krissy f̺͆o̺͆r̺͆g̺͆m̺͆i̺͆n̺͆ Administrator Discord Administrator Premium Premium

Not sure what causes the glitches on tools. I'm sure Cyp will evaluate what plugins he has added and he and the devs can figure it out.

5. Dogsled

Dogsled Active Member

/disenchant is a new command bro.

6. Marc

Marc Senior Member

IGN:
    marcuwu
    The tools that are bugged with /repair are all of my tools that could silk touch grass when that bug was on.

7. Kerahna

Kerahna Administrator Administrator Forums Administrator

IGN:
    Kerahna
    Can you put them in a chest and take them out to see if the issue is fixed?
    When it happened a few weeks ago putting it into a chest or enderchest fixed the unrepairableness, however I did run into one pick later on where that did not work. If it does not work, please leave it in the chest and post the coordinates so we can have some samples to test with as we try to fix the bug.

8. Dogsled

Dogsled Active Member

Hey everyone!!!! I found the fix!!! All you have to do is get a unenchanted tool and click it on top of the bad tool that want unenchant!! Then /repair and /disenchant will work fine. So basicly take a good tool and click it in and out of the box in your invatory were the bad tool was then the command will work flawlessly!!!?

9. bERYbERRY

bERYbERRY c000000000000000kies Builder Premium

IGN:
    BertBerry
    Perhaps rename your items from what ive heard

10. Epic_Eddie

Epic_Eddie Member

Yes, for the /repair bug, it works if you rename your items using anvils. Once renamed you shouldn't have a problem anymore with that tool repairing. I haven't had any experience with disenchant issues yet, that isn't to say it isn't a thing, but I hope this advice helps.

11. Kerahna

Kerahna Administrator Administrator Forums Administrator

IGN:
    Kerahna
    I was able to fix one today by putting it in an ender chest and taking it out, but putting it in regular chest didn't work.