[Remo132] Griefing [Krissy]

Discussion in 'Appeals Archive' started by removingpeak132, Jun 16, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. removingpeak132

removingpeak132 Active Member

1. Server name (.net / .org ): Org
    2. In-game name: Remo132
    3. Full exact Ban Message:
    4. Did you read the rules ?You are banned from this server! Reason: griefing ~krissy
    5. Why do YOU think you were banned? Griefing
    6. Was this an incorrect ban? Ehh yes and no
    7. Were you ever banned before on SkyBlock? If so, what for? Yes for scamming
    8. Why do you think you should be unbanned? I believe I should be unbanned because me and marsh were just playing around. then she refused to pay for the shop I had built her so she told me to take it down instead of paying... While I was doing that she accused me of stealing her dirt which I never touched. after that was all over we were playing around again and I proceeded to break things then re-make them. I had completely taken down her stone gen and re built it block for block... she didn't seem to have a problem with that so I was just making a staircase looking thing in the side of her hotel that I was gonna replace when it had reached the floor???

2. Krissy

Krissy f̺͆o̺͆r̺͆g̺͆m̺͆i̺͆n̺͆ Administrator Discord Administrator Premium Premium

So I get the part where you didnt finish the shop, so she didnt pay so you took it down. Thats fine.
    But the problem here is why you thought it would be ok to start breaking the hotel? I mean in order for her to think you were griefing at some point she wasnt ok with it or didnt want you to touch the hotel.

I am lead to believe that you have personal relations with the player that reported you.
    Here is the proof that showed you did break the side
    [​IMG]

While it appears you were building stairs given the pattern the reason why you were banned was mainly because she didn't want you to break that part. Whether or not she vocalised that aspect to you before I do not know. Out of curiosity before tell you whats going to happen next, did you have any screenshots that show you asking to break stuff? Or her saying it was ok?

3. removingpeak132

removingpeak132 Active Member

Nah I got no screenshots because as far as I was awhere she didnt say anything..

4. Krissy

Krissy f̺͆o̺͆r̺͆g̺͆m̺͆i̺͆n̺͆ Administrator Discord Administrator Premium Premium

Ok so I will reduce the ban to 2 hours and if you do want to help someone build or anything just keep a screenshot handy of the agreement so it can be used in situations like this.

5. Krissy

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.