Reaction perms

Discussion in 'Appeals Archive' started by Rocket, Apr 28, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rocket

Rocket Member

Hello, on my old forums account which I had deactivated I lost my reaction privileges. I do not remember why they were removed but I remember it was Emerald who removed them and when I appealed and proved that the removal of my perms was unnecessary I was denied because I was disrespectful towards the staff who were handling my appeal. I decided to come back to the community a few months later with this account and let the staff know that I am the old Rocket, so they redid the punishment.

I looked but couldn't find any specific format on this sort of appeal, but maybe can you let me know why they were removed and what I can do to get them back? Thank you.

2. Bdarkslayer

Bdarkslayer Experienced Member

IGN:
    Bdarkslayer
    Since this thread has been inactive for at least thirty days, it will be locked and/or archived. This is to prevent grave digging, the act of posting on a thread that has not been posted on for a month.

If you own this thread, please report this post, and the moderator may unlock the thread for your use. If you disagree to this action, please report this post, and a moderator or administrator will reconsider it.

Kind regards.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.