Inactive Question about island ownership/transfership

Discussion in 'Help Archive' started by JakeFromStateFarm, Aug 28, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JakeFromStateFarm

JakeFromStateFarm Member

IGN:
    Joshuacamdavis
    Hello! When I was a lot younger I had a Skyblock island that now resides in the classic section. Its honestly extremely sentimental to me and brings me back to a time where I felt safe and not overwhelmed by the world. Unfortunately my Minecraft account it was tied to has been hacked, I've contacted Mojang several times about account recovery but its just not gonna happen any time soon due to backlog. I ended up buying a new Minecraft account, but I still can't get on my island of course. Is there any way that island can be transferred to this new account if I could provide some sort of proof of previous ownership? This is genuinely something really sentimental to me and it's a literal piece of my childhood I don't want to lose. I always come back every few years to remind me of what it was like and it gives me a sense of motivation.

The Minecraft account originally used to make the island was JoshuaCamDavis, though due to name changes I believe its Joshrocks2895 currently. This new account I purchased is named Joshuacamdavis. Also I remember I had donated to the server a long time ago and could search through my email to find the recepit if you needed proof that way.

Any help would be greatly appreciated, thank you!

2. Tog

Tog atpoaim Discord Moderator Premium Premium Premium Premium

IGN:
    Togpuss
    Unfortunately islands are very rarely transferred. Your best bet would be to contact the manager; Kerahna. She can be found here on forums or on Discord: Kerahna#3984

3. Bdarkslayer

Bdarkslayer Experienced Member

IGN:
    Bdarkslayer
    Unfortunately, we cannot transfer island ownership. The only way would be if there was another account in the coop who wasn't hacked and owned the island.

Is there anything else I can help you with?

4. Viper

Viper Well-Known Member

IGN:
    ItzVxper
    Kerahna is the only person on this server that can transfer islands, and even then there are very special exeptions. You can pm her on discord using the tag Togpuss provided or on the forums.

5. eunice

eunice epiphany Premium

Thank you for your thread on a recent query, however you have not been active in the past 2 weeks since the last reply in this thread. Feel free to create another thread if your query was not answered or resolved and someone will help you out!
    This thread has been locked moved to Help Archive.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.