Implemented Prefixes in Tab

Discussion in 'Server Gameplay Suggestions Archive' started by sabrina, Oct 13, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dexuby

Dexuby Active Member

IGN:
    Dexuby
    Implemented it on the dev server.

2. Pancake

Pancake syrup x Moderator Premium

IGN:
    GangstaPancake
    Thank you very much, also, would it be possible for helpers prefix in tab to be the same as in chat as it is for discords (if this is implemented). Obviously Mods have the Dark red and red prefix in tab whilst Helpers only have the full Blue prefix :)

3. Marcy

Marcy Apostlé of Falcons Premium

IGN:
    Marcawn
    Excellent.

4. eunice

eunice epiphany Premium

YESS THANK U

5. MorayEel

MorayEel Active Member Premium

IGN:
    MorayEel
    Thank you for all the server improvements :)

6. sabrina

sabrina boba4ownet

IGN:
    Sa_Sa_Sabrina
    :heart:
    I agree, the colour of helper should be changed (or the donor rank) but having the prefix for staff and not donors show in tab like on MV would be an easier fix :)
    Not everyone will want to change their settings / or even know how - I agree about donor/helper should change colours, but like I said above just having the prefix for staff and not donor ranks is an easier fix. People can still see prefixes in chat, when donors etc. speak, and the ranks will still stay in order on tab like they are on MV with the most expensive ranks being first and so on
    It's not really, I remember back in the day on MV people would confuse 'God' rank with the 'Mod' rank, and even on MineTime they had a donor 'Admin' rank when 'Admin' is now a staff position - having just staff prefixes in tab will avoid confusion and potential staff impersonation - new players will know exactly who to turn to for help.
    thank you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.