Inactive Pman's Moderator Application

Discussion in 'Withdrawn/Inactive Applications' started by Pman1123, Nov 29, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pman1123

Pman1123 Member

Your in-game name: Pman1123

What time zone are you in?
    UTC-6 Central Standard Time

What country do you live in?
    United States

What languages do you speak?
    English, but I took Latin if in High School if that helps any :D

Do you have 2FA enabled? Yes/No
    Yes

Do you have the necessary means of capturing evidence? (i.e. recording software, screenshots, etc)
    Yes, my NVIDIA Graphics Card will automatically record when asked to. I can also take screenshots.

Why do you think you should become a mod?
    I joined the server back in 2013, and actually applied for Mod around the same time, yet I was pretty young. So, here I am nearly 5 years later applying yet again, but I am much more mature. I have plenty of free time on my hands to be online and monitoring whenever needed. I have a relatively good idea around how the server operates, plus I am very experienced when it comes to server commands/plugins, as I use to own one myself.

I am very tech-savvy when it comes to computers, and I am a fast typer to ensure my responses are done in a timely manner. (Believe it or not, I'm majoring in Informational Technology lol.)

I am mature, which means I won't let people and the way they speak to me affect me. I would treat this position as any other job and ensure that it would be done correctly with no complaints coming from my superiors.

I am always online. Even if I am not in game, I have my phone on me 100% of the time, and can quickly respond whenever messaged.

I am experienced. I have ran a server before and had a relatively decent player base, so I know how to settle issues in a timely manner, yet keep people satisfied at the same time.

I am a people-person. I absolutely love people and how I can make their day better. That's what I work towards everyday, and I would love to be able to help people in-game as well, and make their lives a little easier when it comes to playing games.

I'm very honest in each and every single thing that I do, and promise you that I wouldn't mistreat or lie about a single thing. I've never been accused of something of that sort, and I assure you it won't start here.

How long can you be active on the server everyday?
    On weekdays I could be online for an average of 3-4 or so hours a day, just depending on my college/band schedule. On weekends that could bump up to around 5 or so hours a day just depending how much I am needed/if I have an event going on at my University.

How long have you been playing Skyblock?
    I joined back in 2013, but took a roughly two year break in there too.

Have you ever been banned in the past? (Forums & In-game)
    It was when I first started, I believe the anti-cheat system had banned me for flying when I had /fly enabled. Not completely sure, but yes I have been once before years ago.

Do you have any past experience as a moderator?
    As a moderator, no I do not. Yet, as mentioned earlier, I have own/ran my own server before, and was basically the only staff member on that server for a good few months.

Do you meet the requirements for staff? Yes/No
    Yes, I believe so.

My only other addition to this application is that I mainly play on the Classic Server, but would most definitely play on both if needed. I love the server, have played it since I even started Minecraft back when I was 13 years old, now here I am again. I hope you take my application as appealing, and I am open to any and all criticism you may have for me, and will do my best to work at it. My biggest downside about this is that I am not very active on the forums at all, but promise I will work on that to the best of my ability!
    Thanks for reading!
    - Pman

• No Support No Support x 10
    • Neutral Neutral x 2
    Last edited: Nov 29, 2018
  2. HuskyKiing

HuskyKiing Member

IGN:
    HuskyKiing
    No support. Your application is looking okay, however, but you need to work on being in game. I have the same timezone as you, yet I don't see you helping in chat. (Unless you play mainly on classic, which I suggest strongly not). I also don't see you much in forums, and I don't know about discord. If you are not sure about if you meet the requirements for staff, here it is.

-50 forums post count
    -2FA Enabled
    -Have discord/offline communication

I think thats all the requirements.

If you be a bit more helpful in chat, being more active on the Skyblock server, more active on forums, I'll be happy to change my support.
    Good luck!

-Husky

3. Mai

Mai serendipity Discord Moderator Premium Premium

Neutral. You seem like a nice & mature person, however you need to work on your activity in-game (I don't see you much [timezones], however I do stay up late a lot but don't see you often). You should also try and be active and more involved on the forums and in the official Skyblock discord server.

If I see you around more, and helping out more, I'll support you but at the moment I'll stay neutral. Good luck.

4. BennyDonut

BennyDonut Active Member Premium

IGN:
    BennyDonut
    Neutral, I just seen and talked with you in game. It seems that you are friendly but it looks like you just came back so I think you still have a long way to go. A lot have changed so you need to catch and connect with the community.

5. Parrot

Parrot Guest

I like the application, however you seem to have come back from a very long break. No support for now. Prove me wrong please.

6. Marcy

Marcy Apostlé of Falcons Premium

IGN:
    Marcawn
    I know your a 2013 player, but you need to meet so much requirements like 250+ posts is recommended, try to be active and help others, turn off your activity on all platforms of skyblock.

No Support.

7. Monster_Sparklez

Monster_Sparklez Yee yee Bubba Premium Premium

IGN:
    Monster_Sparkles
    iv never seen you online and on forms before I suggest your be more active and get to know the community more
    No Support

8. Splat1221

Splat1221 Active Member

IGN:
    SplatBerry
    Your app is kinda short, I've never seen u online or helping if u were online, You should change the bold characters with their normal ones, etc.
    You recently got 50 post count, you aren't active in any 3 platforms.
    (Discord, forums, and in game.)
    Things to improve on...

More active on forums, in game, and discord.
    Help people in game.
    Make you application a little longer.
    And keep up everything else.
    Tag me when you hit 200-500 post count and if you have improved on the above, I will change to neutral or support.
    Good luck! :)
    No hard feelings, no support.

-Splat

9. bERYbERRY

bERYbERRY c000000000000000kies Builder Premium

IGN:
    BertBerry
    No support, I haven't seen you in game recently possible because of timezones and you just came back from a break if I'm right. Good luck!

10. Splat1221

Splat1221 Active Member

IGN:
    SplatBerry
    I yah, agreed,
    We r in different time zones. (Me and Oman)

11. lowfps10

lowfps10 Active Member

IGN:
    lowfps10
    No support, I've never seen you in game and I think it's too early to apply again.

12. 52Phenomenon

52Phenomenon Super Moderator Super Moderator Events Manager

IGN:
    52Phenomenon
    Sorry, but no support. I've never seen you around at all before, I'm guessing you're back from a long break away from the server.

Please take the time to become active again as I have genuirly never seen you around on forums, in game, or on discord before.

Good luck.

13. lilCupcakeFreak

lilCupcakeFreak Well-Known Member Discord Moderator

IGN:
    lilcupcakefreak
    Neutral, I haven't seen enough to judge you yet! Hopefully we'll meet in-game sometime :)

14. Rickrolll

Rickrolll Active Member

IGN:
    Rickrolll
    No support I haven't seen you help at all in chat

15. laini

laini Ma'am Premium

IGN:
    Prxcto
    No support, I've never seen you online before. You have a very low post count too. Are you on our discord server?

16. AdamCakezor

AdamCakezor Well-Known Member

IGN:
    AFVpyr
    No Support, I Haven't seen you online (but idk if thats because of Timezones)

17. abb

abb Active Member

IGN:
    justabb
    No support, i have never seen u ingame or seen u on forums

18. Bard

Bard Active Member

IGN:
    Audibility
    No support. Haven't seen you on before and i consider myself very active. Could be time zones but im on almost at any time.

19. archerexpert777

archerexpert777 Senior Member

IGN:
    simparch777
    Neutral.

You seem to be a great applicant. However, my main issue is your activity-discord, forums, and in game. I may be biased, but personally, I would not prefer a helper/moderator at 13, around 15 is fine unless you are well known and can handle a variety of issues on all levels. This is opinion and I don't want to hurt you :heart: :p

20. SpicylilPink

SpicylilPink Experienced Member Premium

IGN:
    SpicylilPink
    No support, sorry. Honestly I don't know who you are, and that might be on me, but I have the same time zone so....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.