Player Appreciation Post <3

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by boba, Sep 16, 2020.

1. Agent

Agent not really an agent Premium

IGN:
    Agentyy
    stop im gonna cry

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  2. Grepatue

Grepatue Active Member

IGN:
    Grepatue
    Aside from my obvious team, iRelic and Narwhalsss360, I want to say the player I met who helped me the most early on was Silvia (me34076); he gave me a ton of good advice and help and definitely was a huge influence on keeping my interest in starting to play this server seriously! He is a welcoming fellow even with that accent ;) and will help any new player get a start on the best ways to improve your chances on becoming a successful skyblocker, so cheers to you Silvia even if I probably got your IGN wrong because there are too many numbers in it.

3. boba

boba modern manifesto Premium

IGN:
    BobaLatte
    I’m gonna redo my thing :sob:

Mai - you’re literally one of the most beautiful and kind person I’ve met. You’ve actually taught me a lot. It really hit me for a couple of days when you left and I kinda was down because you became so into my life and even though we’re so far away, we feel so close to each other.

eunice - omg omg, I remember when we first met, we were trading /skyblock items for eco or vice versa and you were absolutely so kind to me and I was a stranger. We grew so close together and I never want our friendship to break. You’re literally a part of me that I can never let go.

Pancake - you literally are the best brother/friend/cousin/more relationships. I love you so much and you’re the person who never lets me feel down. You’re the little boost in my life and I love you for that. Thank you for always being supportive.

MINI - the SECUREST of them all. I love you a lot. You are so kind and polite and I love our secret talks and our DMs. Es hora de comer btw. I don’t remember how we met but our relationship is definitely something to always remember.

bubloe - YOU’RE UNDER ARREST; I love you so much. You are so kind and polite and secure ofc. I love your cute moments and you are definitely a beautiful part of my life. :heart:

Calidre - unsecure smh. I love you and your hey there Delilah instrumentation thing. You’re funny and kind and always are willing to help out. :heart:

Borahae - MUM ILYSM. You are so kind and cute and always being positive. I love being around you and you’re definitely someone who I appreciate a lot.

Agent - we don’t talk as much ahaha but you’re definitely really sweet and kind. You’ve taught me a lot and most things that I know now are because of you. I love how you’re organized in appeals and always funny. You’ve handled a lot of my reports and definitely are sweet. I hope you like your French classes and hope you’re doing well in chemistry!

athyrix - love you so much! You’re so positive, funny and definitely a fun person. I’ve loved our moments and thank you for always being so kind and polite. I love your collection of glass panes and your positive attitude and vibes. I hope you’re well x.

Frez - omg ily. So sweet, supportive, kind, and definitely a good person. You were one of the many people who became friends with me when I came back to Eco and ilysm. :heart:3

Megan - OMG ILYSM AS WELL. You’ve done a lot for me in the past and my thank you(s) have never been enough. I want to thank you for all you’ve done for me and ilysm. I CANT WAIT TILL YOUR BIRTHDAY.

Acceptation - post farmer grr. I love you and your funny jokes and lovely sweet comments. I can’t believe we’re so close and I love how you’re always so polite to everyone. :heart:

FlamingTrees - you’re such a simp and always so mean to me :sob: but you’re also very helpful, sweet and a nice person. You are always so kind and definitely a NSaholic. :heart:

Sharmaine - BESTIE OMG. We haven’t talked in so long but ilysm. We co-oped on Eco and that was so so fun. Ilysm I hope you’re well!

gabb y - omg gabby bestie. Ilysm. You are so kind and I love how you always been so helpful. You’re never mean and I love your vibes. You’re definitely someone I’ve grown to love because when you used to talk on discord I’m like who is she? Ily :heart:3

fran - ok but you’re so funny and cute! I love you!! You’re always super helpful and I remember your mod promotion date and that was so fun. Thank you for everything you’ve done. :heart:

dropevela - ILYSM MY HUSBAND. Words cannot describe how much ily. Thank you for always being there for me. The world will never ever be the same and you’re to blame.

I wanna also appreciate all these people: Slybudda kat_lin _Ashleyy BertBerry Blenderrr Domo Gribo Grips23 luka : ) Madi Clxrity OmarsCraft Papasmurf15 sabrina (sab4server status) archerexpert777 (simp) Justin DinglesplatBerry (lysm Dingle) trin UrsusMaiorus Viper heyits62 arxh Euphoria (astro) Killerho_ Devannn_ Geo HeroDJBrine LambSauce123 LoyalBeast Pillow (LY PIL) Tom Atomcow (qt) Bossgamer 52Phenomenon Bdarkslayer K41YU prxc (HBD :heart:) (NS) Disc PCcoolguy100 (MY BERTRAM ILY) and much more for being so amazing, so kind and ily all so much! :heart:

• Friendly Friendly x 12
    • Like Like x 3
    Last edited: Feb 10, 2021
  4. Mai

Mai serendipity Discord Moderator Premium Premium

omg ur so sweet :pleading::sob: i love youuuu lots bobaaaa, thank u for being the amazin person that u are :heart:333333333333

5. archerexpert777

archerexpert777 Senior Member

IGN:
    simparch777
    the fact I was at the very bottom and didn't get my own rating :sob:

ly canadian syrup addict :heart:

6. eunice

eunice epiphany Premium

i loooooooooooove youuuuu :heart: thank u this made my day (-: :chicken:

7. Pancake

Pancake syrup x Moderator Premium

IGN:
    GangstaPancake
    Love you so much boba :heart: this made my day, thank you xoxo

8. Pillow

Pillow blanky Premium

IGN:
    Pilberry
    me
    look my name

9. PCcoolguy100

PCcoolguy100 Senior Member

IGN:
    PCcoolguy100
    i can be proud of being last

10. Mini

Mini gronola bar Premium

IGN:
    minified
    I love you too cutie, but it is not es hora de comer rn smh. Some players I would like to shoutout are as follows:

Pancake literally you are one of the cutest and sweetest people I know thank you for always being at my side I love you so so so so so so so so so much more :heart:

Frez you were one of my first friends on the server and watching and seeing you grow into your new role has been so amazing. I know you're doing great things! Keep being you you are wonderful to be around :heart:

Calidre I've also known you for quite some time and despite the jokes, me and boba pull on you we love you very much despite how insecure you are smh

bubloe you're one of the cutest people on earth :heart:, playing without you wouldn't be the same ur so sweet and I love your awkward pictures, and ill even say it one time and one time only, I would give up bread for you.

Other people who are also very amazing:
    (I got too lazy to write more)

boba (you already said the reasons i love you)
    Tog (I'm just a big toggy simp)
    fran (you're such a nice guy and genuinely deserve the world)
    UrsusMaiorus (you're chill and u let me steal wool)
    archerexpert777 (WE ARE TWINS)
    gabb y (literally you're just an adorable person)
    Mai (enough cannot be said you're a perfect person)
    Shep (another super sweet guy i love watching gatsby with you)
    Megan (another one of my first friends, i love u so much i gave u an elytra)
    eunice (you're adorable would give u hugs all day)
    Disc (SUCH A WONDERFUL GUY X)

Hopefully I didn't miss anyone, I love you all whether you're in this post or not :heart:
    :pleading: You're local equal opportunity simp.

• Friendly Friendly x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    • Cookie Cookie x 1
  11. Mai

Mai serendipity Discord Moderator Premium Premium

aw youre so so so so sweet mini :pleading: thank you so much this put a huge smile on my face omg I LOVE YOU

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  12. Pancake

Pancake syrup x Moderator Premium

IGN:
    GangstaPancake
    FIRST LETS GOOO

no but seriously, mini, words can’t describe how much you mean to me, since we met you have been there for me and you are one of the best friends I could’ve asked for, thank you for being you :heart: never stop and of course, love you more

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  13. FalcoFalcon

FalcoFalcon Well-Known Member

IGN:
    FalcoFalcon
    I honestly just think everyone on this server is nice ;)

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  14. Dinglesplat

Dinglesplat Well-Known Member

IGN:
    Dinglesplat
  15. Grepatue

Grepatue Active Member

IGN:
    Grepatue
    Dangit I’ll make the list by next year!

16. bubloe

bubloe Experienced Member

IGN:
    bubloe
    i love you sm BOBA SO SECURE :') you're an amazing friend. this server wouldn't be the same without you

17. bubloe

bubloe Experienced Member

IGN:
    bubloe
    i love u so much mini even tho you bully me with NS
    u SO CUTE
    i'd eat bread everyday for u :heartface:

18. archerexpert777

archerexpert777 Senior Member

IGN:
    simparch777
    YESSS omgg. Best twin no cap. Literally we have a lot of things we like and it just keeps adding by the day. You're too nice and im glad we are friends. :heart:

19. Calidre

Calidre Experienced Member

IGN:
    Calidre
    Bing bong

• Like x 4
    • Agree x 1
    • Funny x 1
    • Friendly x 1
    • Cookie x 1
    Last edited: Apr 30, 2022
  20. trinity

trinity selene Discord Moderator Premium

IGN:
    sunflow27
    wanted to write one of these as its been a bit.

Mai eunice - even if i don't talk to you two as often as i used to or would like to, i am really thankful for you both. you guys always helped me when i needed it n was there for me. it really meant a lot and still does, you made me feel a lot happier w how i was. im always here if you two need to rant to someone, love you two :heart:

fran - we have known eachother for so long, and you have saw me go through my multiple phases. you mean the world to me + a whole lot more, even if we aren't close/you don't enjoy my company, your presence really makes me happy. i hope that you're doing amazing

(NS) - hi, we arent really that close but i just wanna let you know that you're pretty cool and i also enjoy ur presence, even if i do make fun of you 90% of the time. hope we can get closer :)

boba - although, admittedly, i didnt really like you at the start, we have gotten closer & im so proud of u and how far you've come. you deserve the world and i hope good continues to come ur way.

PCcoolguy100 - although i feel like you dont enjoy my presence - you are a genuinely amazing person. you make me a lot happier & i thank you for being here for me recently and helping me.

im running out of things to say so heres just a few tags of others i appreciate
    Calidre Cwes MINI LoyalBeast kat_lin Bossgamer OmarsCraft

sorry if i forgot anyone

• Friendly Friendly x 5
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1