Player Appreciation Post <3

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by boba, Sep 16, 2020.

1. Dinglesplat

Dinglesplat Well-Known Member

IGN:
    Dinglesplat
    I don't think I am able to name everyone, but thank you to all my friends, the staff team, and all the players, for helping cultivate the server and its platforms into the place it has become today!

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  2. Mai

Mai serendipity Discord Moderator Premium Premium

AHHH i keep forgetting to write thingies for some ppl

WhyteDuck We've been friends for like 5 years now I think and ofc Malaysia gang so ! but fr i think u were one of the only ppl i could talk to w my mic back in the day LMFAO bc youre pretty out going and super chill and kind ykno ykno. also meeting u irl was kinda IDK but ur really cool so no regrets there obv plus lowkey am less shy thx to u and jy HAHA but yeah i think youre one of the most genuine people ive ever met and ur pretty unique too so keep doing u bro fr lov u bro

(NS) ive LITERALLY never met anyone like u bro idk u kinda funny but u mad intelligent too regarding many things. just like i mentioned to whyte ur pretty easy to talk to cuz u just have that sort of personality and youre really kind even tho U COME OFF AS A MEANIE stfu bye but anyways ty for everything g ily !

Louiemar idk youre jus super super kind and funny too and its been a blast getting to know you even tho u make fun of my laugh and r so mean to me and u call me AMI but thats ok LMAO but youre a g fr

YellowAsianFace u cool cuz u let me use ur bunny head ! but jk youre actually a really nice guy and youre super funny but youre also v straightforward which is kinda cool ! i think we first started talking in like 2017 bc of the group u were in but yeah its been super cool knowing u so far but stop roasting me cuz my map arts sell : cry : ily!!

bruh does beempa have an acc here idk but beempa i love u bro ur super chill n funny and ur all memes plus ur photogenic ugh wish i could relate but ur so mean to me but its ok im such a forgiving person
    ALSO WAIT is he beempa3[God] ??

ok lets pray i havent forgotten to write something any1

• Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. Justin

Justin - Premium Premium

thanks bff

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  4. Geo

Geo athyrix Premium

IGN:
    mlgeo
    Feel like I should give some more people some recognition, you've all been the best.

trin You have always been there to keep me on my feet, keeping me in check and being the best boost of support I could ever ask for. Never failed to make me smile or laugh, you are my absolute world and I adore you millions.

Mospah PCcoolguy100 (aka phr33z) You two are like dumb and dumber, in the funniest kind of way. You two are amazing, appreciate you two heaps, even when Mos griefs me or Pc beats me on skywars. Both easy to get on with ahaha, thank you both.

Houzo No words describe you, honestly... joking omggg. It's been a pleasure getting to know you more, you and all your 6 personalities. Never fails to make me laugh, hoezo for the win. :>

Wonkie LiamJacko Wonkie I've known for quite some time and he is just the most purest human I've ever met (well he has his moments), wonks you are just so kind and compassionate, even that all nighter we pulled to watch love, victor...thank you for also being there when I'm crying over spiders in my room. And Liam now you are married to Wonkie, it means we are automatically related. Knowing that you also live real close to me is cool, Liam meet and greet? But you are quite chill, I thought differently when I first met you but I realised you cannot judge people without truly knowing them, you need to know one in order to have opinions. Thank you for all the laughs and conversations when we are all online at the same time.

p.jm Mai May seem like a shock for you two lol, truth is, I really miss you guys. We all modded together on the disc bts. We had a load of laughs and I considered you guys family. I grew apart from you guys but you still mean a lot to me, I hope you two are doing well. You're both approachable people, kind hearted and really understanding. I appreciate you two loads.

Agent You are always there to listen to my rants lmao, we give our opinions on anything and everything and I appreciate you overall being there in general. Thank u.

52Phenomenon Got to shout you out 52, best mentor to ever exist :heart:

Pillow Tog Both had my back on numerous occasions, I think I met you both through each other and I'm really grateful for you both. Pil you are always there, your milk and mocha obsession is beyond cute lmao. Tog your music sessions have played a big distraction for me, you and I connect really well..a lot in common. Wish you both all the best :heart:

Spoiler is just going to contain some more names of people I'm really fortunate for:

• Friendly Friendly x 10
    • Like Like x 1
    • Amazing Amazing x 1
  5. luka

luka macdondalds Moderator Premium

IGN:
    Houzo
    Hoezo :heart:

6. Wonkie

Wonkie Experienced Member

IGN:
    wonkiedonkie
    uhm im sorry but the friendly rating is not enough for this post ur the best geo i actually dont know what i would do without you.

i guess ill also put some appreciation for other peoples:
    Athyrix - you're actually so cool and im stupid jealous of your job atm. please fly me around the world.

Justin <3 - i dont know where to start, you're such a good friend and you're always there for me and i will always be there for you. i appreciate you so much.

LiamJacko - um i cant believe we only just started talking like 2 days ago. I feel like i've known you for ages and its so weird. I feel like we are so close and you're such a nice & good person :heart:

p.jm - the best aussie buddy to ever exist. you've taught me so much and i always enjoy your company c:

52Phenomenon - best mentor ever and i love your guitar skills and our 1975 listening sessions are always great

Craney100 - we vibe so much and i love our music sessions too. you're a great friend c:

theres definitely more of you that i appreciate and love so much but im too tired to think of them :heart:

• Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  7. boba

boba modern manifesto Premium

IGN:
    BobaLatte
    you included me.. : pleading_face:

ty :heart:3 and i'll get you more vodk- lemonade..

• Like Like x 1
  8. Pillow

Pillow blanky Premium

IGN:
    Pilberry
    :heart:33

9. Justin

Justin - Premium Premium

love you more bff

• Like Like x 1
  10. boba

IGN:
    BobaLatte
    • Friendly Friendly x 7
    • Like Like x 1
    • Cookie Cookie x 1
    Last edited: Sep 22, 2020
  11. Marcy

Marcy Apostlé of Falcons Premium

IGN:
    Marcawn
    • Friendly Friendly x 4
    • Cookie Cookie x 1
  12. Mai

Mai serendipity Discord Moderator Premium Premium

Love you! Honestly miss those times so much : (( it was amazing getting to know you more through BTS. I appreciate the mention, you're a sweetheart. We had good times.

13. PCcoolguy100

PCcoolguy100 Senior Member

IGN:
    PCcoolguy100

(Mos griefed me too, dw about it)

Since I haven't posted here, I might as well do it now.

Mospah Thanks for being the person to talk to whatever time of the day, just remember that you're a hottie and you will find a gf one day. Don't let being single drive you down :)

Geo, Athyrix and Wonkie thanks for being the 3 stooges that I know as moderators. Love all you three and I appreciate you three giving me a reason to keep playing today.

Jennie for listening to me when I'm not in the best of moods, and for showing me pictures of my cat- I mean your cat. You have so may cats it's almost unhealthy

TheSugarCane for enchanting my cobble when I was 10, and being there for chats ever since. To this day you could call me a [REDACTED], because I [REDACTED] :heart:

Dororo0623, archerexpert777, Louiemar, Kobayashi_Panda for COD gaming :)

Houzo you should stop with the drugs, its unhealthy

NubbieBear and Laini for the upgrades :heart:

There's many, many more people and I can't tag all of them. Thank you all :heart:

• Friendly Friendly x 5
  14. Mospah

Mospah Well-Known Member

I Love you geo :heart: :heart: :heart: hehe

lmao pc xD :heart: just happy to be single in MC... you never know about real life :)

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 23, 2020
  15. luka

luka macdondalds Moderator Premium

IGN:
    Houzo
    1 month sober sir.

16. PCcoolguy100

PCcoolguy100 Senior Member

IGN:
    PCcoolguy100
    Good man

17. Jennie

Jennie Senior Member

IGN:
    Supermonkey000
    Idk what you mean by UNHEALTHY amount of cats. I have 2 :mad: and one is half yours so you’re unhealthy.

but you can talk to me whenever!!

I don’t even know who to tag here I appreciate everyone

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  18. boba

IGN:
    BobaLatte
  19. shar

shar fallin

• Friendly Friendly x 7
  20. boba