Denied Perm Mute

Discussion in 'Appeals Archive' started by Terms_Conditions, Sep 14, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Terms_Conditions

Terms_Conditions Active Member

Punished account name: Termsy
    Platform or server punished on: Net
    Ban message if applicable: Perm Mute (Console)
    Have you read the rules? Yes
    Do you think this punishment was incorrect? I may have said an insensitive thing, but overall, I don't think I've done anything wrong, Yes, I jdon't agree with Eric getting scolded over the word "NSFW" and I joked about it because I think it is silly to be attacked over that.
    Why should you be unbanned? I have done nothing wrong except express an opinion in this case.
    Please list any other times you were punished on Skyblock: I've had many bans and mutes.
    If you know, tag the staff member that banned you: Console?
    Do you understand and accept our rules and code of conduct? Yes

2. Agent

Agent not really an agent Premium

IGN:
    Agentyy
    Thank you for appealing.
    If you feel a Staff Member wrongfully handled something and/or abused their permissions, you are welcome to create a staff report. If you wanted to act in the moment, you could have gone about it in a nicer, more private way rather than harassing a Staff Member publically. If you had done the same to a player, you would have been punished the same way.

I'll keep this short as I don't think a lengthy response is necessary. You have a long history of mutes and bans for harassing players. Yesterday you openly harassed a Staff Member with another player. Your behavior is unacceptable, and we do not wish to continue handling it as you have yet to learn how to respect others. If you continue mute evading, your alternate accounts will face the same punishments. I suggest you stop contacting Staff Members to further harass the Staff Member from yesterday or complain about your mute. It does not help your current appeal or any future appeals you may choose to create.

3. Agent

Agent not really an agent Premium

IGN:
    Agentyy
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.