Withdrawn PC's Staff Application

Discussion in 'Withdrawn/Inactive Applications' started by PCcoolguy100, Apr 29, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Slybudda

Slybudda THE GOAT Premium

IGN:
    Slybudda
    A support from me!
    as someone who has been quite common with you for a while now I personally believe that everything you have stated in your application is correct, I think you'd do amazing as a staff member :D
    you are also very VERY good and well informed with tech, always talking and showing the community things ive never seen before was a nice build of character to your introduction to me too.

I feel like server issues and other problems would be very well dealt with by a person of such tech knowledge as yourself too, someone who can sus out problems fast and efficiently is crucial for a sustainable server, and you fit that role nicely.

Best of luck!

2. papoo

papoo Active Member

IGN:
    Papasmurf15
    support from mee! PC is very helpful and he is very wise! he is always kind to everyone and if you need to know any thing about computers, pc can help!

3. Calidre

Calidre Experienced Member

IGN:
    Calidre
    Realized I never came to support you :p definitely capable and well deserving of the role. Opposite time zones and yet stays up till 5am just to play and chat to everyone else. Very active and deserves full support

love u :heart:

4. PCcoolguy100

PCcoolguy100 Senior Member

IGN:
    PCcoolguy100
    Thanks Sly, best of luck to you too ♡

Thanks papa ♡

Thanks Cali, its something that I need to stop doing tbh, but coming onto Skyblock to help people distracts me from my own problems too.

Patch notes:
    - I'll be considerably less active over the next week or so, I'll occasionally log on through Minechat but other than that, please don't expect me to be online my usual times over the next week.
    - I need to complete all my schoolwork over the next 2 weeks, but that shouldn't affect my activity too much (excluding the next 6 days or so).

Patch notes concluded, 11:23 PM 16/01/2021

5. Frez

Frez Shark Super Moderator Premium

IGN:
    frezology
    I'm here to support PC.
    PC is a great guy, he is active, friendly and helpful. He splits his time between eco and survival well and is knowledgeable of the two. He is constantly helping in help channels on discord and always helping on forums. He is also extremely patient and approachable0.
    I truly hope to see you in blue soon PC
    -Frez :p

6. Queen

Queen Guest

Big support!! Known you for years and you've always been kind and friendly online xx

7. PCcoolguy100

IGN:
    PCcoolguy100
    Thanks Frez, I enjoy having chats with you and getting to know you better :p :heart:
    Thanks Queen, it's great to see you back & active again :heart:

Thanks Mai for the support too :heart:

Bump after a week.

Patch Notes:
    - I start school again in 3 days and I need to fix up my sleep schedule & prepare for my last (and most important) two years of school, but my activity shouldn't change too much, except for the fact that I will not be on as late as I usually am.
    - Also irrelevant to my app, but I started a new island for something to do.

Patch notes concluded, 2:21 AM 26/01/2021.

8. Dinglesplat

Dinglesplat Well-Known Member

IGN:
    Dinglesplat
    (i had switched to support a while ago but you still have me on the neutral list so uhh you should change it)

9. Mai

Mai serendipity Discord Moderator Premium Premium

bump !
    support
    youre a really nice guy and easy to get a long with.
    youre kind, mature and active on all platforms, and youre quite helpful too & pretty knowledgeable with things that are server related.
    good luck pc!

10. PCcoolguy100

IGN:
    PCcoolguy100
    Oop didn't realise, it musta got lost when someone gave me 49 alerts - thanks though!

Thanks Mai ♡

Bump after 6 days.

Patch Notes:
    - Buried in schoolwork, don't have as much time to come on and play as I did before.

Patch notes concluded, 2:40 AM 5/02/2021.

11. PCcoolguy100

IGN:
    PCcoolguy100
    Sorry for the double post. Bump after a week.

- Thanks for the support Tog!

Patch Notes:
    - I've gone ahead and fallen ill, this started on Wednesday.
    - Tier-4 Lockdown for the next 5 days in Melbourne (more active woo).

Patch notes concluded, 8:26 PM 12/02/2021.

12. PCcoolguy100

IGN:
    PCcoolguy100
    Thanks flaming, I do joke around quite a bit :x

- Thanks for the support (& feedback via Discord) iAlex!

Bump after 10 days.

Patch notes:
    - Caught up with a lot of my schoolwork, got 2 SACs due at the end of week, and I have been slightly less active due to these.
    - Working on capturing evidence more efficiently - I sometimes forget to take screenshots of situations until it's too late.
    - Updated active times.

Patch notes concluded, 10:40 AM 23/02/2021.

Last edited: Feb 23, 2021
  13. trinity

trinity selene Discord Moderator Premium

IGN:
    sunflow27
    I realized I never replied here, so I figured I would now.
    Support, PC. You have always been really kind & active, helping players. You have a good heart and I think you'd be perfect for the team. I would love to see you on it and I hope you do get there. :)

14. PCcoolguy100

IGN:
    PCcoolguy100
    Thank you trin, ly :heart:

- Thanks for the support Devannn_! (please sing at karaoke)

Bump after 10 days.

Patch Notes:
    - Recently was offered a job, working on writing a resume/CV. This will not (or at least shouldn't) affect my activity.

Patch notes concluded, 12:38 AM 7/03/21.

15. Rolly

Rolly Senior Member

IGN:
    Rolly__
    I also noticed I haven’t really commented on the application. You have really changed for the better. As far as I can see, you’ve matured.

Full support! Best of luck.

P.S. It’s funny you call the updates, patch notes!

16. PCcoolguy100

IGN:
    PCcoolguy100
    Thanks Rolly :p

Bump after a week (due to it being near the bottom for the past 4 days).

17. PCcoolguy100

IGN:
    PCcoolguy100
    Bump after 8 days.

Again, sorry for the double post.

Patch notes:
    - This may not seem too important but I have made my first source of income on Economy and have not yet gotten the resources to get an alternative account to AFK. This will change at a later date, but for now my main account will be AFK in my sleeping hours in order to make profit on Economy.
    - My Futsal season has come to a close, and I will be more active on Friday nights than I have been.

Patch notes concluded, 1:28 AM 22/03/2021.

18. PCcoolguy100

IGN:
    PCcoolguy100
    Bump after a week.

Again, sorry for the triple post (this is to keep my application relevent, as it's been on the bottom of the subforum for 5 days now).

Patch notes:
    - From Wednesday, I start my school holidays. I will be a lot more active over the time period of the next 2 and a half weeks.

Patch notes concluded, 6:40 PM 29/03/2021.

19. Chiyami

Chiyami Experienced Member

i like u

20. PCcoolguy100

IGN:
    PCcoolguy100
    Hi, this may come as a surprise to some, but I'm closing my app. This is not an April Fools joke (even though it happens to come at that timing).

This is due to a number of reasons, including but not limited to:
    - I was originally going to close it around a year after it was made (on the 29th or 30th of April).
    - The belief that my application hasn't and isn't going to go anywhere, as well as realising that some of my actions aren't as responsible or reasonable as they should be.
    - The realisation of how much the community's changed since I was last truly active in it, and how much I've disliked coming online day to day. Don't get me wrong, the community's great, but I feel like it's let down by the few people who take the server in it's entirity too seriously.
    - My mental health hasn't been at all that good recently, and I have been having a lot more thoughts surrounding my life and why I bother with things and why I'm still living at all. I won't explain this further, those who know, know how much it's degraded.

I'm going to keep playing and stay active until I finish all my projects & give away majority of my items, excluding the few that are sentimental to me as a player.

I want to say good luck to the other applicants.
    ~PC

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.