OCE Pancake's Helper Application

Discussion in 'Accepted Applications' started by Pancake, Sep 15, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pancake

Pancake syrup x Moderator Premium

IGN:
    GangstaPancake
    Thank you so much for the support! It means a lot! I'm glad to see you have seen my activity change over the past few months :heart:

Thanks a million Atom! I strive to be as active and helpful as possible! Thank you for the support

Thanks for the kind words! I'm a little confused however on whether you are supporting or not. If you would like you can just rate with the rating in mind and i'll add you to the appropriate list! Thank you again! Good luck in the future!

2. Disc

Disc Active Member

IGN:
    discomfit
    Support, super chill and helpful :)

3. Pancake

IGN:
    GangstaPancake
    Thanks for the support and kind words, Disc!

Hey! Thanks for replying but would you mind expanding and maybe leaving some feedback on what I might be able to work on?

4. boba

boba modern manifesto Premium

IGN:
    BobaLatte
    Changing to support! Pancake has been very active on Discord, Forums and I bet in game too. He’s very nice and kind and has a genuine personality. He is an excellent applicant and hope to see him in blue soon! Good luck Pancake,

- Boba :coffee:

5. Pancake

IGN:
    GangstaPancake
    After chatting with cutey, thank you very much for supporting! Best of luck in the future to you as well!
    Thank you very much Boba, it means a lot that you came back and reviewed me as a possible applicant and it means a lot that you chose to support me in my hopes! Your feedback is much appreciated and your kind words really motivate me! Thank you :heart:

6. Splat1221

Splat1221 Active Member

IGN:
    SplatBerry
    Changing to support,
    You are very active on all 3 platforms, although try to help a little more in game.

7. Mai

Mai serendipity Discord Moderator Premium Premium

Hey Pancake!

I think in the last two months you've proved that you are a very nice and responsible person. You're extremely active and I see you on both economy and survival. You also chat on Discord often and that's good.

You're also very outgoing and fun to be around. I think you're a great candidate. Good luck and keep up the great work. Support ♡

8. Pancake

IGN:
    GangstaPancake
    Thank you very much for returning and deciding to support my application! Means a lot.

Thank you so much! You're support and feedback is very motivating and I appreciate you for putting in the time to come back and review myself as an applicant! I hope to stay as active as possible and continue to prove myself the way that you see I have done. :heart:

9. Pancake

IGN:
    GangstaPancake
    Massive thanks to everyone for their ongoing feedback and thanks to all whom have supported me! Bump ❤︎

10. Frez

Frez Shark Super Moderator Premium

IGN:
    frezology
    OK, its taken me a while to get back here BUT changing to support!! over the last month I've been watching u (bcs thats not creepy at all) and I think that you have taken all advice and improvement suggestions on the shoulder! Thats awesome!
    Also, your activity across the whole server and platforms is mature, helpful and friendly.
    I think that you are a great candidate, the best of luck with your application!
    - Frez :p

11. Wonkie

Wonkie Experienced Member

IGN:
    wonkiedonkie
    Now, I don't usually reply to staff applications but I will make an exception this time haha

Pancake, I've seen you develop as a person for a while now and I can now confidently say that I see a great amount of potential in you to take on the role as staff. You're kind, funny, very active and always willing to have a chat. I would love to see you on the team someday. Keep it up!

Support.

12. papoo

papoo Active Member

IGN:
    Papasmurf15
    FULL SUPORT. poocake is very kind and generous. i see him on a lot and he is always soo kind and helpful. when I first started he helped me out and was very polite, and I bet he is the same for a lot of new players!

13. Pancake

IGN:
    GangstaPancake
    Thank you so much Frez! This means so much to me! Thank you for noticing me and my improvements, it's great to see :heart:

Where to start, Wonkie, thank you so so so so so much for your support and thanks for making a cheeky exception for me :heart:. After knowing you for nearly 5 years now, your support and feedback means a lot to me. Thank you for showing me that throughout my time away, I have came back and proved myself. It means so much that you made this exception, it's a real motivator :heart:

Thanks Liam :heart:

Thank you so much papa! I strive to be as helpful and welcoming to all players, new and old. Your support means a lot!

14. Warmthh

Warmthh Active Member

Support, always see you on helping others or just hanging out. Very friendly person and very mature, would love to see you take another step in the community! Good luck :)

15. Drago605

Drago605 Member

Im going with support,
    Pancake has been super helpful in game and often de escalates chat. he's a real g.

16. Pancake

IGN:
    GangstaPancake
    Thank you very much! I really do try to be as helpful as possible and I hope to help the community even more as staff

Thank you for the support! I aim to be helpful when and if I can!

17. Pancake

IGN:
    GangstaPancake
    Thank you so much for all the support so far! It means the world to me! Bump ❤︎

18. RaimonBerry

RaimonBerry Active Member

IGN:
    RaimonBerry
    Going to support cuz this days im watching that you are good person you are more online ... :)

19. Pancake

IGN:
    GangstaPancake
    Thank you very much for the support! I try to be always be as helpful as I can, when I can.

Bump :heart:

20. Frez

Frez Shark Super Moderator Premium

IGN:
    frezology
    Tiny little bump for a very kind and active player who deserves Helper x

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.