Inactive Old player, Account got hacked years ago

Discussion in 'Help Archive' started by samrock14, Oct 11, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. samrock14

samrock14 Well-Known Member

Hello! id like to preface this by saying, My old account got hacked and i lost all access to it as they migrated the account to a mojang account, and then i was unable to get help from it, This account was known as samrock14 same as my current one, however the username is no longer such

I am interested into coming back into this server, however i was wanting to see if i am able to have my old stuff, island, enderchest etc transferred to this new account?
    i figure that this is enough proof as this account im posting here on is the one from all those years ago, but i have no idea if it is, You can check my minecraft account name history to see it isnt a recent change, but i have kept the samrock14 name on this new account since i purchased the game a second time about 3 years ago

2. Dinglesplat

Dinglesplat Well-Known Member

IGN:
    Dinglesplat
    I think if you are able to prove the old account was yours then they might be able to retrieve your items, but I don’t know for sure

3. Slybudda

Slybudda THE GOAT Premium

IGN:
    Slybudda
    I think the forums account being oct 16 2012 is a big hint this man aint playing with us, seems legit to me :O
    welcome back samrock! 2012 boy just like me :> (only I didn't make forums back in the day since i was an idiot kid)

4. PCcoolguy100

PCcoolguy100 Senior Member

IGN:
    PCcoolguy100
    Welcome back, samrock.

There were many island resets over the years so I doubt your island still exists - however if it does, Kerahna is the person you need to speak to.

Good luck :p

5. samrock14

I was told to post relavant information to prove that i owned this account, but i dont think i am able to as computerstuff since 2011 that happened , but all the memories, i even had one of the former mods as a friend on skype, RobloxianRoblox i believe his name was at the time, original memories of the first time a pvp arena was implemented into the server, its been years and everything has changed in my life since everything happened,
    i remember being a 50dollar donator at the time when that was around if it still was, people who were part of my coop, MAQWERD, Xboxluver1, and a few others, a setup for 4 beacons ontop of a 9x9 box on the island,
    some contents of the enderchest were about 30blocks or so of diamond, a piece of bedrock which i was given by a mod, some mob skulls which were very rare at the time
    I remember the original halloween area when the wither etc was added, i remember having my own "Treat shop" that night that i had with another player, the parkour into the volcano and the secret room

6. eunice

eunice epiphany Premium

hey sam, welcome back :p

from my understanding, Kerahna may only have the ability to change the island owner if they're in a coop but it is still worth a shot to ask her.

Kerahna for your consideration

7. samrock14

i am aware, i have messaged them and they informed me to do this,

8. Brake

Brake Experienced Member

If you cannot prove that you owned this account you will not be compensated. If it really did get migrated and stolen from you, contact mojang support with the TID (transaction ID you get sent as a receipt when you buy a mojang account) on the email you used to create the account, mojang will reinstate your account back onto your email if you can provide these things.

9. Kerahna

Kerahna Administrator Administrator Forums Administrator

IGN:
    Kerahna
    Like the others have mentioned, I will need some sort of proof of your ownership of the account before we can proceed. Unfortunately having access to this forum account will not suffice, as these accounts can get hacked as well.

10. samrock14

that was the plan, but however as i mentioned the account was purchased before the mojang accounts were even a thing, so when i attempted to reach out, cards had long since expired, and stuff had changed.

11. Brake

Brake Experienced Member

Incorrect, nothing has changed.

12. PCcoolguy100

IGN:
    PCcoolguy100
    A lot has changed. Previously, the last 4 digits of the credit card number would suffice to Mojang - now Mojang support no longer exists, it's all through the support branch on Minecraft.net. It now only accepts the Transaction ID from what I last read, which sucks.

13. samrock14

As of 2018 i sent them an email
    this is what is required for recieving a transaction ID,
    • the original email address used for the payment
    • the payment method and the last 4 digits of the payment instrument
    • the card or bank account holder names
    • the card issuer or bank institution name
    • the approximate date, amount and currency of the payment

14. PCcoolguy100

IGN:
    PCcoolguy100
    It's changed since then, the only way to attempt to get it back is through Home .

15. MAQWERD2

MAQWERD2 Active Member

Can confirm, I was on this guys island a super long time ago.

16. Megan

Megan Experienced Member Premium

IGN:
    Meggann
    Thank you for your thread on a recent query, however you have not been active in the past 2 weeks since the last reply in this thread. Feel free to create another thread if your query was not answered or resolved and someone will help you out!
    This thread has been locked moved to Help Archive.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.