NotEric's Finality

Discussion in 'Discussions Archive' started by Nomrial, Dec 7, 2022.

?

NotErics, Calidre, OmarsCraft and Ca1 deserve to be given another chance.

1. Support

84.0%
  2. No Support

16.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Noobcrew

Noobcrew Server Owner Server Owner Administrator

IGN:
    Noobcrew
    We appreciate the responses and opinions expressed by everyone here however at this time we are simply not looking into changing any of the bans for those involved.

In the future we may re-evaluate some of the users individually again and take what has been said and their prior offenses into consideration to determine potentially any changes to this but there is no guarantee.

The situation that originally occurred was an attempt to harm the server, which will always warrant a permanent ban. I know most involved have since taken responsibility and are apologetic, I have read the messages and it is appreciated though we can't just revoke the four bans because of this and/or because some of the community is asking for it. If any of this was done by a random member there would be zero discussion on our permanent ban decisions.

We are already more than lenient when it comes to punishments and bans, we give multiple warnings, temporary bans, and second chances to players that break the rules as a whole much more than other servers. This scenario specifically was a bit too far and the prior offenses that some of the users already had beforehand certainly did not help. Despite all of this, they are still allowed to use the forums and discord freely, which in a way is still being apart of the community, something other servers would not allow. All I can recommend is to not spread any negativity or to continue asking staff in regards to this as it would only hinder any possible chances in the future.

I am locking this thread now as I believe it has been talked about enough. Thank you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.