Denied NotErics Ban Appeal

Discussion in 'Appeals Archive' started by NotErics, Apr 8, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NotErics

NotErics Well-Known Member

IGN:
    NotErics
    • NotErics
    • Skyblock & Economy
    • Malicious Vandalism
    upload_2022-4-8_13-30-48.png upload_2022-4-8_13-30-25.png
    • I have read the rules
    • No.
    This appeal in no way is in defense of vandalism in any sense of the word.

I'd like to start off by saying that in my actions, there was 0 malicious intent. The goal of my friends and I was to get the last mapart and ID on Skyblock. In mid march I heard about said mapart limit in a mapart discord server, seeing this I and a couple others thought it would be cool to have the last ID.

We took the time to research this and saw that no previous maparts would be harmed in the process. I have made a lot of mapart in my time on Skyblock and I would have hated for it to be reset. With that being said, there is no doubt that I played a role in doing this, and own up fully to my actions. I am creating this appeal in an attempt to clear the air and apologize for the role I played.

Small side note, with this ban being the same say I was unbanned for a separate incident, it may seem like this was some revenge plot or something of the sorts. I can assure you that it is no such thing.
    • I have been punished on Skyblock on a couple of occasions
    • Kerahna
    • I do understand and accept the rules and code of conduct

2. Kerahna

Kerahna Administrator Administrator Forums Administrator

IGN:
    Kerahna
    After extensive investigation and discussion with the staff team and server owner, it has been decided that the permanent ban will be upheld. Further appeals will be automatically denied.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.