Resolved Not a ban appeal as far as I am aware, also not a joke.

Discussion in 'Help Archive' started by WasteWorld, May 25, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WasteWorld

WasteWorld Member

IGN:
    WasteWorld
    Hello, I'm sorry but I'm not quite sure where to put this and I've tried contacting a few staff members to no avail. I seem to be unable to connect to the server (play.skyblock.net) it comes up as a server but I just fail to login..? I think I explained it better than I could in the PM to the staffs, so I'll just paste that here, any questions feel absolutely free to ask, I'd love to be able to use this server again if possible. Also, I don't think it's my internet. I'm not really sure what to say because I'm also not sure if this is a common occurrence or what, but I would appreciate some help.

Hello there, I used to be a huge fan of this server years ago, and donated (I can't remember how much though) however, it seems that now I cannot even log into the server.... Which is a huge shame, I don't think there is any reason why I may have been banned or something so it's not like that's why or anything.. But I am a bit bummed out that I'm unable to connect to a server I have spent money on and may do in the future too.

2. Megan

Megan Experienced Member Premium

IGN:
    Meggann
    Hi!

Try these steps:
    1) Check whether or not you have a VPN on. If you do, turn it off before reconnecting.
    2) Restart your router (if possible)
    3) Make sure you are on 1.12.2 before connecting to skywars.com and typing /skyblock.

If the above solutions don't work, please let a Staff Member know and inform them of your username.

3. WasteWorld

WasteWorld Member

IGN:
    WasteWorld
    Hello, somehow after just joining skywars.com instead then doing /skyblock it connected me to the skyblock server, and now it lets me connect to skyblock.com, very strange but seems good.

Just one last question to make sure the donation I made is still available and working, I have a [SkyKing] prefix in chat, is that a donation rank?

Thanks for your help!

4. Megan

IGN:
    Meggann
    It is yes, that will be from when you previously played :D

I’m glad you are in, welcome back and hope to see you around.

If it’s okay with you, I will close this thread?

You can do /discord in game to join our SkyBlock server there if you need any extra help.

:D

Last edited by a moderator: May 25, 2021
  5. WasteWorld

WasteWorld Member

IGN:
    WasteWorld
    Oh fantastic, thank you very much for your help! I can't wait to get back into Skyblock, it was my absolute favorite!!
    Just one (hopefully) final question if you do not mind, I have spawned on a completely fresh island, since it has been so long I understand if there has been a reset of some kind, but just in case there hasn't been.. How would I get back to my old one?

6. Megan

IGN:
    Meggann
    You can try looking on /classic, it may be there.
    If it’s not then it’s just starting a new one :D

7. Megan

IGN:
    Meggann
    Thank you for your thread on a recent query! It seems like it has now been resolved.
    This thread has been locked moved to Help Archive.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.