[NOOBCREW] Banned on .org

Discussion in 'Appeals Archive' started by Toadhall1313, Oct 13, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Toadhall1313

Toadhall1313 Member

Firstly it started off as our island getting griefed ( Me, Mod advrage and bungie_man) then we started a new island, advrage game us op to let us change our names to real names) somone spawned a ghast at spawn and destoryed blocks everyone was teleported and died with items. Advrage paniced because everyone was spamming wheres my items so he said he will restart the server( not the best of ideass) He was about to do op us then somone banned him me and bungie, as op i never did anything wrong i only changed my name and turned into a pig :p I hope you can understand this big misunderstanding and mabey laugh about it in a few weeks :) -Toadhall1313

2. andy

andy Member

true i wanna be an pig but how did i ran in 2 this?

3. AdvrageGaming

AdvrageGaming Member

Basically what he said Crew. Honestly I didn't mean to cause trouble like that I just wanted to be a good, respected mod. But I'm sure as your reading this you are saying BS and I totally understand but hey things happen.

4. noobkilla101

noobkilla101 Well-Known Member

Wait, gaming you got demoted? :(

5. Toadhall1313

Toadhall1313 Member

For a massive mess up yes he got banned he didnt even harm anyone thats what i want to know?:S

6. AdvrageGaming

AdvrageGaming Member

Yea i did on the .org
    I oped Andy (my bro) and ToadHall so they could use /d and also help with our grief problem. Later users were teleported and fell into the void and as the guy I am I tped them all to the spawn to host a drop party so they could get their items back. And out of nowhere a Ghast spawned and I panicked so I did /restart and for some reason the server did stop but it never started back up. SO a few mods came on like Wtf and later I was banned from .org.

7. noobkilla101

I'm sure when the dust settles all information will be revealed and whoever messed up will be brought to justice. I would like to make a comment though. Gaming, you shouldn't be OPing people who are not mods. The mods here are all hand picked by crew which is why that's the case. I understand they are friends and you trusted them but this isn't your server. Crew is the only person who says who can be OP and who cannot be OP. It only takes a matter of seconds to screw up an entire server by promoting someone.

I don't know what exactly happened but that was just a general comment. Also isn't gaming able to change all of your names without OPing any of you?

8. noobkilla101

^ I typed that before I saw your reply btw.

9. Toadhall1313

Toadhall1313 Member

Im not sure but its happend now no going back :/

10. andy

andy Member

11. AdvrageGaming

AdvrageGaming Member

Yea and I gave them op for the nicknames cause I was busy and I was going to let them be original

12. Xelnagahunter

Xelnagahunter Well-Known Member Premium

IGN:
    GodAwfulGaming
    Not being a douche, but I see a discrepancy. The story from the moment I logged on is this. Advrage, bungie, and toad were all online, kevdawg was just leaving and no other mods were online. After I logged on I saw Bungie_Man get opped in the chat. When I went to ask Advrage, the only other user on who could have opped them, what was going on... Everyone started poofing. Shortly after, Noobcrew logged on and the banning started. Noobcrew is the issuer of the bans however, and only he can revoke them.

13. JeffCiv

JeffCiv Active Member

This is bizarre, and it should be handled by noobcrew.
    Thread locked; anyone can message him, and he can unlock/resume this thread if he desires.
    Its way OT, but will remain as is, in case its useful for noobcrew.

MODERATOR ACTION: Halted & locked. It looks like several persons are tied to a single source event, so Noobcrew will handle that :).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.