New Forum Rank - Premium

Discussion in 'News & Announcements' started by Exstatisfy, May 8, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jenny

Jenny Experienced Member

please don't.

2. Stereotronique

Stereotronique Member

i probably wont lmao
    like 100% chance i wont

3. Ronnie Pickering

Ronnie Pickering Senior Member

looks dumb tbh

• Like Like x 2
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  4. Express555

Express555 Active Member

If they need more money for donations why don't they put up advertisements and put in more effort on making the server want to keep players coming back? I'm not sure about Skyblock's server but it looks like a ton of stuff are left to be done on Mineverse and Minetime and it looks like they're not even trying. No one knows how busy they are but they can't blame us for their lack of communication.

• Agree Agree x 3
  5. Cøsmo_x

Cøsmo_x Member

Exstatisfy if I give the transaction ID will I be able to get my premium back?

6. Austin Burt

Austin Burt Member

hyped
    i might be able to buy

7. Lz

Lz Well-Known Member

An idea clearly only implemented to make money. I don't get how you can find this "great". Especially the first comments, "can't wait to get this".

For 2 years now Cyp and Crew have been getting inactive. Try to start a conversation. Try suggesting something. Haha, don't expect a response. Plenty of threads on this topic. How about you communicate with your playerbase and get them to like the server and voice your opinion on topics? Good game developers do this.
    The excuse "oh i don't have the time" is a f***ing joke. Of course you have the time. I get that answering suck-ups on a Minecraft server isn't fun and you don't want to do it, but if you want to make money with it you need some god damn dedication and not crap like this. If a page wouldn't take 30 seconds to load I'd post a link here "How Skyblock is dooming itself". Great comments on there and another by Dough. Your player base keeps writing long in depth threads on what the problem is, taking there time to agree and comment on other threads, and you don't listen. Disrespectful to the people who donated to your server. Shows zero dedication.

Not sure if I was ranting at the admins or in general. I don't know. But this s*** won't work.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    Last edited: Jun 6, 2017
  8. Express555

Express555 Active Member

Holy crap preach that *rates agree* *rates winner*

• Like Like x 1
  9. superstar0113

superstar0113 Active Member

Thanks, exstatify. very helpful
    :D

10. Elvis

Elvis Member

ooooh cool i was wondering why some players had colorful names! i might buy the turquose one!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.