Withdrawn [MY] Mai's Helper Application

Discussion in 'Withdrawn/Inactive Applications' started by Mai, Sep 12, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bERYbERRY

bERYbERRY c000000000000000kies Builder Premium

IGN:
    BertBerry
    Resupport I want to see a different shade of blue in your name or at least red ;)

2. Mai

Mai serendipity Discord Moderator Premium Premium

thank u uwu xo :heart:

3. Xethorias

Xethorias Senior Member

IGN:
    Xethorias
    Bumpppp

4. abb

abb Active Member

IGN:
    justabb
    full support see u online sometimes but mostly i see u so Good luck and hope u get Helper

5. Mai

thank youu. i appreciate the support.

6. Lz

Lz Well-Known Member

Definite support. You will be a good moderator for the server.
    However I don't support you, personally.

7. Mai

Thank you.
    What do you mean though?

8. FatalDisaster

FatalDisaster Hollywood's Bleeding

IGN:
    FatalDisaster
    You have definitely changed for the better from what I can tell since the last time I was here. You seem dedicated to getting this position, I support you.

9. Emerald

Emerald Senior Member

IGN:
    TheEpicEmerald
    ok like idk if i replied yet but support. The only thing I am worried about is you resigning because you have resigned a few times in the past, but I know you can do a great job!

10. Kawaii_mia

Kawaii_mia Active Member

Support she would make a good staff member or helper

11. Splat1221

Splat1221 Active Member

IGN:
    SplatBerry
    No recent activity

12. Mercy

Mercy Active Member

IGN:
    Myrcy
    support. Growing closer to you made me realize that you're just an overall great person. You're active when I'm on (sometimes) which I get is a time zone issue. I really think you could do great things on the staff team.
    I agree 90% with the reasons you stated about becoming mod.
    I get that you had issues in the past, but I can see that you are moving past them completely. I think having you on the staff team would be a great help to the server.
    Also, we do have a few more mods than we used to. If you were applying sooner, I would be more of a "full support"
    Addressing your issue with "coming online" I would just say work on the time that you are on.
    I would also have to say, help out a little more on the server. I do see you help sometimes, but other mods are on while you are, so I can see why you can't help completely.
    Your experience as mod earns my support.
    Good luck!
    xx (as always)
    -Mercy :heart:

13. Mai

Thank you!
    Thank you. And yes, I understand your concerns but I think I'll do a good job even though I've resigned quite a bit. Life comes first, so I did have my reasons in the past. At the moment and for a long while, I will be completely free. Thank you for your support man, appreciate it.
    Thank youu!
    I'm on everyday. I wasn't too active the past 2 days due to not being able to get on my PC much. However, my activity will continue as normal from now on. And yes, kfc is lit uwu!
    Thank you Mercy! I appreciate it :heart:

14. Parrot

Parrot Guest

Re support dad

15. Mai

Thanks legendd

16. Lycel

Lycel Senior Member

IGN:
    Lycel
    Hi Mai!
    Your application's great! You could definitely have something more unique in the 'why you should be a mod' section, though. You're a unique applicant with unique skills, but the traits you listed are already listed by most applicants. As an ex-mod, you're a pretty unusual applicant, so I think there are probably quite a few things you can put here that are different from what most people write.
    The way you've written the traits you already have is okay, but you're doing a lot of apologising and 'hedging'. That means you keep softening what you're saying--"I am a generally kind person and I like to help people out when they need it. I am not perfect, so of course I make mistakes such as getting into arguments.. but I do learn from those mistakes." All the bolded bits are just making your point less strong. Try just saying what you are (kind), elaborate on that, and show how you've displayed that trait. If you have to say "well sometimes I don't..." then maybe you should pick a trait that's more integral to you, rather than one that kinda/sometimes/maybe applies to you. This especially applies to the activity trait! You've basically listed activity and then said that you're not active. Pick something that you're already undeniably good at.
    You could probably elaborate in the experience section but eh, you're an ex-mod, so it doesn't really matter.
    Moving past your application, you'd make a good mod as far as I know. From the two months we were on the team together, you seemed kind and eager to learn, if a little bit quiet. As long as you still have that kindness and enthusiasm, I don't see why you wouldn't make a great mod. Bigger mistakes than yours have been looked past before, so I don't think that aspect would drag you down at all.
    Your timezone would be a lovely addition to the team as well. You're a bit over 2 hours ahead of me, and we always need more Australasians.

Support! Best of luck.

17. Mai

Thank you. However, I'm okay with how the application currently is right now. As long as it has what is necessary, it is okay for me.
    At the end of the day, I am human. I need people to acknowledge that too. I'm not just an applicant on a Minecraft server. I'm sure we all make mistakes. Why not let everyone know?
    Yes, this was over a month ago because I planned to change it. And I'm a way more active now and I hop on every single day, so I guess it's time for me to edit that bit.
    Haha thank you. You're two and a half hours ahead of me I believe!
    Thank you! I appreciate the support Lycel.

18. Lycel

Lycel Senior Member

IGN:
    Lycel
    Oops! Yeah, I'm bad at counting, I meant behind. It'd be impressive for Malaysia to be ahead of South Australia, haha.
    All good that you're happy with your app as is, just giving my thoughts. Gl!

19. ItsRed

ItsRed Well-Known Member

IGN:
    HeyItsRed
    resupport :heart:

20. Mai

thank you! :heart:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.