Denied mute[Denied]

Discussion in 'Appeals Archive' started by Taki, Sep 8, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Taki

Taki Active Member

Your banned account name: Taki#6982
    Server you were muted on: Discord.
    Ban message/reason: Trolling.
    Have you read the rules?: Yes.
    Do you think this ban was incorrect?: Yes, althought how I acted on forums and discord was unacceptable afterwards the mute on the discord was unreasonable. When you first warned me for trolling, I stopped talking to GiddyAy till he specifically mentions me to carry on. You also indirectly gave me permission to carry on with this message, https://gyazo.com/f32894507e4b32952d3cf8bc6be79b48.png then mute me afterwards once I start to carry on. I don't think I was, in skyblock rule definition, "doing something with the intention of causing chaos and/or damage".
    Please list any other times you have been banned on any of our platforms: specifically on discord, once by pile (incorrect ban), once by cyk for death threats at my friend.
    Why would you like to be unmuted?: I would like to be unmuted as I want to be able to continue to talk to my friends who are active in the server and play uno with them.
    If you know, tag the member of staff that banned you: Agent
    Do you understand and accept our rules and code of conduct?: Yes.

Last edited: Sep 8, 2020
  2. matt

matt Well-Known Member Administrator

I managed to get into contact with Pile, and we recalled that it was definitely not an incorrect ban. I can't find the logs as it was a long time ago, but it should be considered by whoever handles this appeal.

3. Taki

Taki Active Member

it was an incorrect ban, although I should of been punished, and was, at the time skyblock had set punishments for certain rules and a ban was incorrect I should of been warned/muted first. Hence why I was unbanned after a few hours instead of days.

EDIT: you can ask pile to look at the dms with my old account and the whole conversation that occurred is there including her telling me I was unbanned.

4. matt

Thanks for the reply but that is not our version of events, you were apparently warned many times.

I can't handle your appeal any further than this, or get into the specifics of the current mute. One of our staff members hopefully will soon.

5. Taki

Taki Active Member

You can ask pile to send the screenshots of dms that me and her had. Currently its a she said vs me said. The dm screenshots I'm sure will show the true events of what happened, I'd rather not get accused of lying.

6. matt

I mentioned this as it was important to note it wasn't an incorrect ban. We are not going to dispute the past punishment with you here.

This appeal is regarding the current mute, please await a staff member's reply. I will no longer be contributing to the appeal. Good luck.

7. Taki

Taki Active Member

but it was, and again it's her word against mine there's clearly a reason why the dms aren't being shown.
    I would like to know where we can discuss it

My previous punishment relates to my current one too. I wouldn't want to be judged based off of a ban that was supposed to have been a warning. It's important to this appeal as well. If you think I'm lying when you weren't actually there, then this is when proof is needed. Pile is no longer a staff member and I don't think her words should be valued more than mine (also unsure on why she has staff members telling her about my appeal.)

8. Agent

Agent not really an agent Premium

IGN:
    Agentyy
    Matt made the decision to ask her about your previous history, but he did not state that this was due to an appeal. Pile was a longtime Administrator on multiple Noobcrew servers, and I trust Matt's judgement to ask her about your previous ban. However, your appeal is not about this previous ban, but about your current mute.

I am not going to spend my time explaining why you were muted as you don't seem to understand what trolling means. Your behavior on Discord and forums was completely unacceptable and incredibly immature and rude.

I find it hard to believe you have learned how to respect others and follow the rules within a few days. You were out of line on Skyblock, and rude to me on Mineverse. You told another player to forward me a hateful message you wrote towards me as the original message was deleted from public view on Mineverse. Previous to sending this message, you pinged me around 5 or so times in #general on Mineverse to ask why you were muted and to complain about it. The spam continued in my DMs when you spammed me 30+ times with this: [​IMG]

You can talk with friends on another server. Your inappropriate behavior will not be tolerated here.
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by staff members**

9. Agent

Agent not really an agent Premium

IGN:
    Agentyy
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.