Skyblock More things to trade

Discussion in 'Server Gameplay Suggestions' started by CariadTom, Jan 6, 2021.

1. CariadTom

CariadTom Active Member

IGN:
    CariadTom
    Hey! So my suggestion is more things to trade. Of course, I don't mean illegal trades or anything. I'm more suggesting something along the lines of being allowed to trade a trip to the nether or something. So maybe saying like, putting your nether portal in a certain room and putting a sign on the door saying like
    "[For sale]
    Open door
    1 grass"
    And the person needs to have portal travel enabled otherwise it won't work [to prevent getting scammed]. So someone comes in who needs to go to the nether for whatever reason but they can't afford a portal yet so they pay one grass(or more) for one trip through. I believe this would be a good idea and I feel people like to go to the nether and lots of valuable items can be found there but obsidian tends to be relatively expensive on the server and it would be nicer if there was a better way to do things. A potential flaw of this could be if the person dies and can't collect their items however I believe this can be overlooked due to the fact that entities clear anyway and as mentioned constantly on the server, its fair game to any other players regardless. If anyone has any questions or wants to add onto the suggestion, just let me know! But yeah, to conclude, I believe this could be a really efficient way to earn grass and a popular trading option!

• Neutral Neutral x 1
  2. UrsusMaiorus

UrsusMaiorus Well-Known Member

IGN:
    Ursusmaiorus
    U can do this just make a piston dorr that dects a item being removed from a trade shop

3. CariadTom

CariadTom Active Member

IGN:
    CariadTom
    I guess so, that sounds kinda complicated though with redstone and stuff, I think this would be an easier option for people who
    1. Cant afford redstone and pistons
    2. Cant do redstone

4. UrsusMaiorus

UrsusMaiorus Well-Known Member

IGN:
    Ursusmaiorus
    The issue is many people have free nether portals so it wouldnt realy be useful only examples ik of people using systems like the one i described is for Anvils or massive mob farms