Moderator Applications [.NET]

Discussion in 'Denied Applications' started by gecko769, Jun 14, 2014.

1. gecko769

gecko769 New Member

Hello I would like to become mod

here is a bit of information about me to help
    you choose if iIam worthy of moderator

I am gecko769

I am in standard GMT

I speak English and i am learning French

I have never been banned

I should be a mod because I am a kind person and I want to be mod because everyone is nice and abides and we can help those who dont
    I can be active on the server for about an hour a day and 2 hours on saturday/sunday/bank holidays
    I dont have any experience on being a mod but I do have experience helping a mod​

2. Dedan105

Dedan105 Member

Needs way more detail mate ;) and put it in the template

Your in-game name:
    Which timezone are you in?
    Which languages do you speak?
    Have you ever been banned? (if yes, why?)
    Why do you think you should be a mod?
    How long can you be active on the server every day?
    Do you have any past experience as a moderator?

3. tallyfone

tallyfone Member

I agree with Dedan105, needs way more detail. I would like to wish you good luck for the app. 10% Support for now.

~ tallyfone

4. Profisher223

Profisher223 Member

umm well this is a pretty good app! although this is good, you do need some more info on why you should be a mod. i give you about 50% support :) also! you are very kind on minecraft, and you work very hard! :) i hope to see you on the stafflist one day! :)

5. Elric

Elric Well-Known Member

Okay, this application needs some improvement. First, please copy and paste the template onto your mod application and fill it out. You should a lot more detail in the section of "Why do you think you should be a moderator". Tell us some more about yourself, let other people get to know you better. Also, you made this application the day you joined the forums, not that it's bad or anything, but it's best to get to know the community a bit more before you make a moderator application. Help more people in-game, it greatly contributes to your application. Try to be more active both in-game and on the forums as I have never seen you on both. For now, I simply cannot give any support, but I can wish you the best of luck.

6. gecko769

gecko769 New Member

have you still voted for me?
    I need help as my friend is struggling to survive as no-one is helping him except me

7. Gemmalove

Gemmalove Guest

Way more detail, follow the format. Check out my post on how to make a good application here