Mob arena.

Discussion in 'Server Gameplay Suggestions Archive' started by Elpacer, Jul 16, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Elpacer

Elpacer Active Member

Skyblock should have a command where you can re-join mob arena.
    For example: I'm playing mob arena and I get kicked from the server, players will then be able to do "/ma rejoin" or "/ma reconnect".

• Support Support x 1
  2. bERYbERRY

bERYbERRY c000000000000000kies Builder Premium

IGN:
    BertBerry
    Support, there was this time period where whenever I play mob arena I get kicked for no reason. And of course when there is some lag you time out or disconnect out of the server and lose all your hard work. Maybe /ma r or /ma rj or something? And also when the player does /ma l they shouldn't be allowed to /ma rj cause they left the mob arena by their will.

3. Leeeroieee

Leeeroieee Well-Known Member Premium

IGN:
    Leeeroieee
    Thank you for taking the time to submit this suggestion. Unfortunately we have to decline this suggestion because we do not maintain the plugin in question.

MobArena is a public project on GitHub (GitHub - garbagemule/MobArena: MobArena plugin for Minecraft), and any feature requests should be submitted to the author of the plugin for consideration.

This thread has been moved to the Suggestions Archive. If you are dissatisfied with this action, please report this post, and a moderator or administrator will reconsider it.

Kind regards.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.