Missing Vote with Proof, please refund?

Discussion in 'Help Archive' started by _SaikiK_, Aug 21, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. _SaikiK_

_SaikiK_ Active Member

Hello,
    Today i am not home, so I voted with my phone. All 3 vote sites have received the vote. I went online with PickaxeChat.
    On /topvotes i was #1 Yesterday and i am #4 now. Some people say that i should check if the classic server is restarting, but i could not because PickaxeChat only connects to the main server.
    I don't care about the grass block, but please give me the vote back on /topvotes.

Proof:
    -On vote.skyblock.net and vote.2.skyblock.net I have all 21 votes (It shows my votes in the top 10)
    -Yesterday I had 60 votes as top 1 (if any mod could check that, it is proof)
    -I will attach a screenshot that shows that I voted today. (You could try to vote as my username, it will not work today)

Attached Files:

2. bERYbERRY

bERYbERRY c000000000000000kies Builder Premium

IGN:
    BertBerry
    Yea man it happened a lot to me this month and the previous one thats why I couldn't get top voters. Anyways yes its because of /classic restarting from what I've been told but hopefully maybe Leeeroieee can assist you with this issue : D

3. _SaikiK_

_SaikiK_ Active Member

Idk how i could be so unlucky. When do the classic servers restart and why does it not run on the new skyblock?

4. bERYbERRY

IGN:
    BertBerry
    I dont know when it restarts, maybe Leeeroieee or some staff can answer this question

5. _SaikiK_

_SaikiK_ Active Member

Hope they will see it

6. Krissy

Krissy f̺͆o̺͆r̺͆g̺͆m̺͆i̺͆n̺͆ Administrator Discord Administrator Premium Premium

If you are #4 then you will still get a coupon so why worry about it. If you vote around 8pm EST you should be fine.

7. _SaikiK_

_SaikiK_ Active Member

It may Happen again, that's why I am worried, and i am in europe, so voting at 2:00 am is rip for me

Last edited: Aug 23, 2018
  8. laini

laini Ma'am Premium

IGN:
    Prxcto
    You don't actually have to vote at that time. I vote as soon as I wake up and I'm always on the leaderboard. You'll be fine if you lose a vote or two.

9. bERYbERRY

IGN:
    BertBerry
    True. I used to vote at 7 am everyday but then I decided to vote whenever I wake up aka at 9 am - 12 pm but I was still one of the top votes.

10. Leeeroieee

Leeeroieee Well-Known Member Premium

IGN:
    Leeeroieee
    Thank you for your thread on a recent issue. The issue has been resolved.
    This thread has been moved to the Help Archives.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.