Denied [MEX] (UTC) - JuztAndy's Moderator Application

Discussion in 'Denied Applications' started by JuztAndy, Jul 3, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JuztAndy

JuztAndy Active Member

IGN:
    JuztAndy
    JuztAndy's Moderator Application

Hello, my name is André, but my Minecraft name is JuztAndy, I've been a player on Skyblock [NET] and [ORG] since 2012, but I was a newbie so I had chat disabled and didnt know there were more people online untill 2013, the year were I got greifed most of the times, I didnt liked that, greifing and bad language is wrong, and I didnt like it, recently I met the forums page, and I found "Report a user" and "Moderator Application". I decided I was going to read rules, requirements and other important moderator information I need to know if I want to help on Skyblock. I maybe wont be a mod, or maybe will, but I want to let people know I can help the Skyblock Comunity. Today, I am doing my moderator application, and wish the best of luck to get positive votes, but if there is any reason why you wont support, I'd really like to know it, so I can be a better player in the future and try not to make the mistake again.

Why I want to be a moderator
    I want to be a moderator so I can help the server when no moderators are online and make no more greifing or bad language or other problems happen. I think I deserve moderator because I am really active, mature and always ready to help. I also have the requirements for a mod application, more than 50 posts, 2FA, more than 2 weeks registered on forums and I also have a private Skype account.

Minecraft Information
    My full Minecraft username is JuztAndy, before I wanted to make this application I created a free server using server.pro, I wanted to know correct the commands, such as /ban, /kick, etc. I think this is the most important requirement of all. I've been banned in-game in the past for scaming with a false auction. I had expirience as owner, I am owner of a server called Eclipes, I own it with my friend MBgamerYT. I've been moderator in Hypixel before, but since I got rank I couldnt play correctly Skywars, so I quited and for such reason I got banned. As I said before, I've been playing Skyblock [NET] now for 5 years, since 2012, wich is half of my life. Minecraft is not my favorite game without Skyblock.

Information and About Me
    I have a screen recording software, I also count with the Minecraft screenshots and my computer screenchots. I can be active playing Skyblock: [NET] All days 11:00 am - 1:00 am and some times late.

I currently live in Mexico, in Puebla and speek fluid English, fluid Spanish, fluid French and understand a bit of German. My timezone is UTC -6:00. I am 11 years. I am currently learning German and I try my best to submit spelling mistakes, I really thank you for reading my application and taking the time to, I hope I get your support.

2. 52Phenomenon

52Phenomenon Super Moderator Super Moderator Events Manager

IGN:
    52Phenomenon
    You need to fill out the application template.

Your in-game name:
    What time zone are you in?
    What country do you live in?
    What languages do you speak?
    Do you have 2FA enabled? Yes/No
    Do you have the necessary means of capturing evidence? (i.e. recording software, screenshots, etc)
    Why do you think you should become a mod?
    How long can you be active on the server everyday?
    How long have you been playing Skyblock?
    Have you ever been banned in the past? (Forums & In-game)
    Do you have any past experience as a moderator?

Do you meet the requirements for staff? Yes/No

3. poggers

poggers Senior Member

Thank you so much for taking the time to apply for staff on Skyblock.
    Unfortunately you don't meet the requirements for staff at this time. We encourage you to read the requirements needed and take some time to get to know the community here on forums.

Feel free to fill out an application in the future.
    Volunteers are always needed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.