[MEX] JuztAndy's Moderator Application

Discussion in 'Denied Applications' started by JuztAndy, Jul 3, 2017.

1. JuztAndy

JuztAndy Active Member

IGN:
    JuztAndy
    JuztAndy's Moderator Application

Hello, my name is André, but my Minecraft name is JuztAndy, I've been a player on Skyblock [NET] and [ORG] since 2012, but I was a newbie so I had chat disabled and didnt know there were more people online untill 2013, the year were I got greifed most of the times, I didnt liked that, greifing and bad language is wrong, and I didnt like it, recently I met the forums page, and I found "Report a user" and "Moderator Application". I decided I was going to read rules, requirements and other important moderator information I need to know if I want to help on Skyblock. I maybe wont be a mod, or maybe will, but I want to let people know I can help the Skyblock Comunity. Today, I am doing my moderator application, and wish the best of luck to get positive votes, but if there is any reason why you wont support, I'd really like to know it, so I can be a better player in the future and try not to make the mistake again.

Why I want to be a moderator
    I want to be a moderator so I can help the server when no moderators are online and make no more greifing or bad language or other problems happen. I think I deserve moderator because I am really active, mature and always ready to help. I also have the requirements for a mod application, more than 50 posts, 2FA, more than 2 weeks registered on forums and I also have a private Skype
    account.
    Minecraft Information
    My full Minecraft username is JuztAndy, before I wanted to make this application I created a free server using server.pro, I wanted to know correct the commands, such as /ban, /kick, etc. I think this is the most important requirement of all. I've been banned in-game in the past for scaming with a false auction. I had expirience as owner, I am owner of a server, I own it with my friend MBgamerYT. I've been moderator before, but since I got rank I couldnt play correctly Skywars, so I quited and for such reason I got banned. As I said before, I've been playing Skyblock [NET] now for 5 years, since 2012, wich is half of my life. Minecraft is not my favorite game without Skyblock.

Moderator Application Template (Filled)

Your in-game name: JuztAndy
    What time zone are you in? UTC -6:00
    What country do you live in? Mexico Puebla
    What languages do you speak? Spanish, English, French and a bit of german.
    Do you have 2FA enabled? Yes/No Yes I do.
    Do you have the necessary means of capturing evidence? I can record and take screenshots.
    Why do you think you should become a mod? I already have it up in the text.
    How long can you be active on the server everyday? All days: 11:00 am to 2:00
    How long have you been playing Skyblock? 5 years, since 2o12
    Have you ever been banned in the past? (Forums & In-game) Only once in game.
    Do you have any past experience as a moderator? I've been owner of a server.

Do you meet the requirements for staff? Yes/No 50 post count, yes, 2FA, yes, 2 weeks, yes.

Information and About Me
    I have a screen recording software, I also count with the Minecraft screenshots and my computer screenchots. I can be active playing Skyblock: [NET] All days 11:00 am - 1:00 am and some times late.

I currently live in Mexico, in Puebla and speek fluid English, fluid Spanish, fluid French and understand a bit of German. My timezone is UTC -6:00. I am 11 years. I am currently learning German and I try my best to submit spelling mistakes, I really thank you for reading my application and taking the time to, I hope I get your support.

• No Support No Support x 11
    • Support Support x 1
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 6, 2017
  2. laini

laini Ma'am Premium

IGN:
    Prxcto
    Well, your application is nicely written, there are some grammatical mistakes, but other than that, it's a solid application. I wouldn't say I could judge much off of it, but other than that it's ok. :)
    I see you on sometimes, and when I have, I don't see you helping.
    For these reasons, I will remain neutral for now.

3. bERYbERRY

bERYbERRY c000000000000000kies Builder Premium

IGN:
    BertBerry
    Neutral but nice details al though ive never seen you in game not when i was active

4. Devannn_

Devannn_ Beyoncé Moderator

IGN:
    Devannn_
    Hello there, JuztAndy!
    I have read your application and have now came to a conclusion!

* I see you online, every day!
    *You seem to help those in need of it, most of the time!
    *You seem kind and mature enough to be a moderator!

*You need to improve on the 'Why do you want to be a moderator' section.
    You could add some qualifications you have and why you need those qualifications to be a successful moderator.

For Now,
    My Support Status:
    Neutral

AmazingxXx

5. 52Phenomenon

52Phenomenon Super Moderator Super Moderator Events Manager

IGN:
    52Phenomenon
    Hey Andy, I will give some feedback :).
    Firstly, I must say you have just passed the requirements of a 50 post count. I don't see you on forums often, which is a major thing to work on.
    Secondly, I used to see you online everyday. However, there was a spell recently where I never saw you online, not once. You've only just come back from that spell of complete inactivity.
    I don't really see you helping, which I believe is a major factor to improve.
    Finally, a big thing. You started by making an application without the template, and you weren't even aware the template existed. You had to ask me in game via /msg for the template. I think you should have properly familiarised yourself with the application process.
    Given the things mentioned above, I will have to say neutral, leaning to no support.
    Lots of luck Andy!

6. Wolfie

Wolfie Well-Known Member

It's nice seeing you applying for moderator! You are a very nice and friendly person, but I would just like to see you being more active and helpful. The application itself is very well written, but I suggest adding more to the "Why do you think you should become a mod" part. You also need to correct some grammatical mistakes.
    I'll stay neutral for now, as you don't meet all the requirements I look for in an applicant.
    Don't let my constructive criticism break your heart, I am doing this just to help you. :)
    I wish you good luck!

7. Teeler

Teeler i am kenough

IGN:
    TeelerSwift69
    Support, you're really friendly and I'd love to see you as a moderator!

8. JuztAndy

JuztAndy Active Member

IGN:
    JuztAndy
    Thank you so much Pingu!

9. Sauce

Sauce Member

No support, immature and not active.

10. Bossgamer

Bossgamer Super Moderator Super Moderator

IGN:
    Bossyy
    Hey there, Andy.

Your application is quite decent, however a lot of it is fillers and some more information on "Why you think you should become a mod" is necessary.
    It doesn't need to be mentioned three times. Other things such as requirements, past experiences could also be put into the template underneath instead of repeating yourself.
    Your application does have some grammatical mistakes, as Laini had said, which could easily be corrected. Just double check your application for them and fix them. :)

As for in-game, I do see you on from time to time, and timezones probably get in the way. You are friendly, but I'd just work on finding a balance between helping in private message and public chat.

Good luck! :)

11. Xethorias

Xethorias Senior Member

IGN:
    Xethorias
    No support.

12. Cheesy

Cheesy Senior Member

Content cop in bound

So you're saying he has a solid application which is good right? Yet you don't see him 'helping'. Well that phrase itself is kind of a meme now but like what even is helping? Like I know you're not a moderator so you can't read his pms. And not only that, it's not a moderator requirement to spam in chat that they are available to help so what's your point?

Anywho based off of what I see from you versus other mods that have been promoted, you don't only deserve mod, you'd fit very well on the team.

13. laini

laini Ma'am Premium

IGN:
    Prxcto
    What I meant was, his application is fine.its not anything wonderful, but it's a plain application. Yes, I don't read PM's but I haven't even seen him in game for months. If he hasn't been in game I know he's not helping.

14. Armaganndon

Armaganndon Well-Known Member

IGN:
    armaganndon
    No support, you're immature and I never see you helping anyone. You're usually starting beef and being disrespectful to me and a few others.

Not impressed.

15. Skyzi_x

Skyzi_x Well-Known Member

No way in hell this will happen.

16. Zack

Zack Anonymous Premium

17. Kitkattt

Kitkattt Experienced Member

No support, fair enough you reported me and Conservative but did you really have to spam the report link in chat? seems quiet immature to me. you do not help in chat. at all. maybe pm? who am I supposed to know?, and you disagree with people saying no support and criticism in your application? which shows you have no clue on how to handle problems other than getting salty. Also, loosen up for crying out loud, its a game.

EDIT: Oh look who disagreed with me, immature.

EDIT AGAIN: LMFAO YOU WANT MOD AND YOU JUST STRAIGHT UP SCAM PEOPLE IN GAME.

Last edited: Aug 30, 2017
  18. Theo

Theo Active Member

IGN:
    Theooooo
    Hi Andy! I see you active loads in-game, however you aren't very active on the forums, also I suggest trying to help out a tad more in chat. Overall I'm neutral. :)

19. quality

quality New Member

No support honey :heart:

20. needtorename

needtorename Content Creator Premium

IGN:
    needtorename
    No support...
    You are active a lot but not on forums
    And just help a little more in game it would be good :)